Minor adjustment to selecting Summoner Pet Appearances please?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by s7n7a7k7e, Apr 28, 2015.

1. s7n7a7k7e Active Member

Can we please have a minor change to selecting Summoner Pet Appearances please?

It is a real pain to have to click "Next Page" and then "Ok" every time we want to see the next page of pet appearances. It makes selecting your pet appearance extremely tedious and takes forever. Why can't we just click on "Next Page" and have it go to the next page without having to click "Ok", too.

Another thing that would be great is if the page it defaults to, should be the page that has the one you equipped last. This way if we select a particular appearance, say Fiery Magician IV Adept, but then want to change it to Fiery Magician IV Master, we don't have to click "Next Page" > "Ok" > "Next Page" > "Ok"> "Next Page" > "Ok"> "Next Page" > "Ok" ....every time we want to change our pet appearance.

A single click on "Next Page" would make this so much better.

On that note, is there any word on whether we will ever get new appearances for our 97 tank pets? I really hope this update isn't to try to get out of that. It would be a real cop out. When I get new Summoner pets I look forward to new pets... not old ones.