Ministration Skill

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-nighthunter, Jun 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-nighthunter Guest

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a search and couldn't find an answer. I noticed today after a hit level 63 that my Ministration skill is just god aweful. It was at 33. So I looked at our spells and saw that we have at least 3 spells that work off that skill - Tap Void line; Strength of Void line and Cure Arcane. I stood around a bit casting these spells and got my skill to 48 before I wanted to poke myself in the eye with a red hot poker. So, my question is this, should I take a few hours and raise this skill to max or is it fine where its at and let it raise when I use these spells out soloing/grouping. I am just not sure if this is a vital skill since all the spells we have that use it are friendly spells and resists will not happen. Thanks in advance for any information.
  2. ARCHIVED-Prrasha Guest

The effect of higher Ministration skill (for healers) is to reduce the mana cost of heals. I'd guess a higher skill would also reduce the health cost of your health-to-power spells?

Crank it up a few points and see if it changes the health cost (warlock/troub/WIS-AA-line-crusader skill buffs can change the skill by a large amount pretty quickly, to see if it is having an effect.)

Or maybe someone else who knows for sure can chime in here...