Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019 Poll?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Sep 13, 2019.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Maybe the forums are trying to block you so you will stop trying to murder all your friends.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

It is not me trying to murder all my friends! It is you that keeps trying to murder us! Geesh how quickly you forget :eek:
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have heard Internet Explorer called 'Internet Exploder' more than once over the years.

Yeah, its not her ! Its you pretending to be her.

( backups at the ready... )
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even Firefox won't let me do that unless I hit the Reply link, but the real trouble I have with Firefox is when I have to try to Edit a post I've already, er, posted. Then I either have to right-click on the Edit link and choose something like, "Open in a new tab, 'cause I don't like this website. Nyahh." or if I just try to regularly click on it, I get a blank box rather than the post to edit, unless I go for the "More Options..." button. :-/

Can't all the ISPs and web pages all just get along...? :-/

Uwk
    Schmetterling, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

No Kidding!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Having to click on 'More Options' would seem to me to be the forum software, not the browser.

Some sites are optomized for just one browser. Which I also find to be absurd.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True. ;->

And nope, it seems only Firefox users have to do that extra step, and only the more recent version; I used to be able to just Edit things like a civilized being on earlier versions of Firefox. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Like all races in and out of Norrath, the answer Grasshopper, is NO!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I now have 3 internet browsers , because I was not able to log on to my EQ2 account anymore or log into the forum so I could interact , I was not able to upgrade to Edge so I got firefox and Google chrome obviously I finally made it back on . I only had good all Microsoft and it failed . Still can get on the home page and on the forum , but not a step father, no way to interact, this is a new thing since the last maintenance.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yep same here I can get to home page and everything just can't log in
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I'm using Chrome with Windows 10 and have not had issues. So sorry to hear the pair of you have!
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got chrome now that's how I got here I tried to get Microsoft Edge but it seams like it only runs on windows 10 , and I still use 8.1. I got Chrome and Edge on my secondary laptop and it's window 10 lol poor little thing came with all that but I was able to do things on that one .
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

My AI powers over the the internet are growing.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thing is, a web page designer has to ADD things to a web page so it wont work with some browsers.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Uh Oh, it sounds as if Ttobey is growing an artificial Ttobey brain to take over the internet. Schmet, he will need a Pinky at his side!!!

Sorry, I love Pinky and The Brain!!!!

16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I loved 'em back when they were an occasional treat on Animaniacs, with the occasional full episode, but it got a little uneven when they got their own series, imho. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I liked the episode when Brain did an analysis of why his attempts to take over the world failed. Very interesting.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One theory propounded by others (think it was Cracked.com; they tend to do their research with primary sources way better than many Wikipedia articles ;->) was that Pinky was the actual "genius" and that the Brain was the actual "insane" one, and that our P was deliberately sabotaging Brain's attempts 'cause he knew Brain would stink at being a world leader. ;->

Though sometimes it was just dumb luck (like the time he ran for President and made the mistake of showing up at a live event ["He really IS a mouse!"]), or Brain not noticing things (like the time he lost on Jeopardy on the final round on a question that Pinky would've gotten right ;->).

Uwk