Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019 Poll?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Greetings ROAD TRIPPERS

We were discussing a Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019 to travel Texas since Schmet did so much research and found so many places to visit it was just to much to include in our SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019.

I thought we would take 3-7 days. NoTD begins on October 8, so I thought maybe the second week of November, but prior to Thanksgiving which is Thursday, November 28th. So this thread is a Poll of Sorts since it is the closest thing I can do. Here it is:

1. How long would you like the Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019 to be?

2. When is the best time for you to go on the Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019?

Let me know please so I can plan our trip out for maximum viewing!!!!

~Cyrrena
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

1. A week is great!
    2. Oct. 15-22 - I'll be visiting my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids IN Texas!
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I think a week would work. No plans here I never have plans LOL so anytime will work for me. Of course work sort of over runs my life sometimes but.....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Yea, I'm with the Road Runner this time..
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

But.... but.... you guys it's only a week.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

any time Cyrrena
    ttobey you don't have to vote , your always our mascot for luck and death prevention ;)
    looks through her stash of fine cheddar cheese and her bacon collection and yes some nice berry and other fruit wines.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

What ever time period is convenient for you.

New Backups [Tm] started.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have those holograms that we can put in your place at work, nobody will know its not you.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

October 23-31 it is!!!

I will have the reprogrammed Red Buttons sent out and the Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019 thread up and ready for go on October 15th!!!!

Rosy will you be in East Texas or West Texas so I know where to start us off? I chose the day after you end your visit with your grandbabies Rosy so as not to take away any of your visit with them!!

I have also purchased all of us memberships for Six Flags on a suggestion from Sigrdrifa.

You are going to have a great time Ttobey and Pixi and Prox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o cool I know what I be wearing I got a nice bunny suit .
  12. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Ooh, I had to look at the map. Looks like San Antonio is maybe SE Texas?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plus, we have time tech... ;->

"You can run away all you like and still be home in time for tea." --The 11th Doctor :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Exactly!! We can just set a time delay at the time we leave for the entire period we are going to be gone and be home by 6 pm!!
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

I can go as long as I can figure out how to get logged into the forums, other than from my other half's computer, because he's always on his computer, so I have to sneak in when he's napping or something. SIGH!

Anyone else running Windows7 and having problems logging in? Or is it just me?
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I had, recently; when I wasn't having issues getting in in the first place, it was booting me out, shortly thereafter. Have you gotten any error messages from it? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My previous cell phone wouldn't let me log in here, but I could other forums, the popup told me my old phone wasn't secure enough.

So I use my desktop computer to log in here now.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Have you tried Chrome just for the forums to see if its a Win 7 issue?
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes it was Internet Explorer not Windows 7. Mine and by other half's computers are exactly the same except he has 10 and I have 7 but everything else is identical. That is why I was figuring it was a windows 7 thing.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

And something else cool about chrome it let's me quote post :) With explorer I couldn't do that.