Metaphorically Speaking by Lunarosa - Manors of Erollisi - Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

/jawdrop! Bloomin' woman has upped the ante by not only making a gorgeous home but also making a fun game to play whilst visiting:)

elflover, Sejreia, Geden and 3 others like this.
  2. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for filming it Feb :D and yes, the actors don't say anything ;)
    elflover, Sejreia, Karamella and 2 others like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh good - I wondered if I was broken there for a while lol. And my pleasure - it was such a fun place to visit, I love interactive houses so much, especially when it doesn't involve me getting lost in a maze or some such!
    elflover and Lunarosa like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I was in her house! Great place. I got quite a few of them not even reading the book. . . then I read the book and found out how many I missed!
    Lunarosa, Febrith and elflover like this.
  5. Spirit Active Member

PO-TA-TO
    Lunarosa, Febrith and elflover like this.
  6. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

LOL I had to go back and make sure that I didn't spell potato wrong XD Feb sounded out potato the same way when she toured so I thought I had better check lol. The only reason I made a sign was because I used a coconut and I know a lot of peeps us that for, um, poop XD and I didn't want any confusion :p
    elflover and Febrith like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Po-tay-toes - it's the conversation between Same and Smeagol from The Two Towers - boil 'em, mash'em, stick 'em in a stew:) I can't help it - I'm easily influenced by TV and movies, I need help lol.
    Lunarosa and elflover like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

I love this house, super cute! Toured it when she had said it was up was fun!
    Lunarosa and Febrith like this.
  9. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

ROFL ok lol yes that makes sense XD
    Febrith likes this.
  10. Lainni Member

Just lovely!
    Lunarosa likes this.