Merge Downtimes: Crushbone, Butcherblock, and Oasis - Updates Inside!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. dngrmse Active Member

Yeah, they should hurry up, so I can check the broker to see if I've sold anything over the last day.
    Kurisutaru, Feldon and Scrappyz like this.
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

The Moonlight Enchantments happen once a month on the 20th and 21st. Can get collectables, house items, and I believe each one has a repeatable quest
    shadoweddarkly likes this.
  3. shadoweddarkly New Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOVE IT!!!
  4. shadoweddarkly New Member

Thanks! I really wish I had more time to check these out! I feel like I'm always catching up! I will definitely do this when they get the new server up and running! Thanks again! See you in game!
    Spindle likes this.
  5. dngrmse Active Member

I see the server!
    shadoweddarkly likes this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

it comes out every month on the 20 - 21. i find it interesting that after all these years of seeing it every month, a lot of people still don't know about it. guess it isn't announced enough, but if you check zam.com, you will see it announced every month.
    Kurisutaru, Feldon and shadoweddarkly like this.
  7. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

It's on the in-game calendar.. but it would require people looking at it, which I find.. most do not /sigh
    suka and shadoweddarkly like this.
  8. kluxor Well-Known Member

can see my character finally (no X's!) but still showing locked :(
    Gramma, suka and Kyriea like this.
  9. shadoweddarkly New Member

What's sad is I've NEVER looked at the in-game calendar! But I will now thanks to you and Suka!!! Thanks to both of you! I really am restricted on time. Stupid work! Hehe
    suka, Prissetta and Scrappyz like this.
  10. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Hehe wasn't directed directly towards you but glad you now know of it :) just wish more people used it instead of asking things such as when holidays start :p
    suka, Spindle and shadoweddarkly like this.
  11. Blackdog Member

there was tons of advance notice
    Kyriea likes this.
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

Wow! Forgot I had the super, evil bunny helm on my Sarnak. Need another cuppa for that vision! Was NOT ready for the glowing eyes lol.

Good to know they are keeping us posted on the, to me, expected 'Bring 'em live' tweaks.

Good Morning to all Maj-Dul-ers, Yippee!
    See you in game soonly.
    /Heads for the Keurig
  13. Kyriea New Member

Well I can see that the server is locked :confused: so obviously I am not part of the small group of peps they allowed to log in to test for bugs... kind of afraid that is going to take another day although I hope not.
    Was nice to see my characters and thankfully only have 1 character with a Z added to the end of her name, not any of my favorites (names carried over from EQ1) however so I'm very happy about that. :D
    Fingers crossed we will be able to all log in soon and hopefully not crash the server... wouldn't that be hilarious. :p
    Best of luck to you all & Blessed Be )O(
    Spindle and suka like this.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

i don't think they let any of us in the test the bugs. they probably have a group of test toons for that.

i didn't lose any of my main names, just one baby. Merry Meet Kyriea
    Spindle likes this.
  15. Blackdog Member

Thank you dgb team for all your hard work!!!
    Kurisutaru, HaphazardAllure and suka like this.
  16. kluxor Well-Known Member

hopefully the select few (whoever they are) don't buy up all the stuff on the broker that ive had my eye on for weeks waiting for the merges
  17. Gramma Active Member

I got to keep the name!!!! Squeeeeeee!!!
    Kurisutaru, Juraiya and Enoibia like this.
  18. ginnylee New Member

what are they doing with the guilds. all my carters that were left in the guild hall are in different areas
  19. Azkadelia New Member

Are you seeing this from the launchpad? I still show butcherblock for all my toons.
    suka likes this.
  20. Walkdeplank New Member

2 hrs and counting!