Merge Downtimes: Crushbone, Butcherblock, and Oasis - Updates Inside!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Ynnek Well-Known Member

They have since said that all /US Based Server/ characters will get the transfer, including AB. But I don't know if that was before or after they changed plans again. So, probably, but nobody really knows for sure.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feldon like this.
  2. Nantoh Member

Sebilis(possibly located in US) just gone down.
    Oops,wrong thread sorry.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Interestingly, the server status on the home page says that all the servers are up including Oasis, Butcherblock and Crushbone. Methinks they need a more useful version of this feature!
    Juraiya, Moonpanther, suka and 2 others like this.
  4. Spindle Well-Known Member

Hee, hee, just for a different take on it...those servers are actually up and running and moving information to the new server...so, in effect they are up.

Just not open for play.The up/down script doesn't know the nuances )
    suka likes this.
  5. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Yes, technically the servers are indeed up and running. Which is why I think we need a more useful version of the feature.;)
    Juraiya and Spindle like this.
  6. Viking2054 New Member

Since we are loosing an entire day of double experience, are we going to get that lost day back on Saturday? Or are we just screwed?
  7. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Just think, after all the merges, the servers will all fit on the first page of server statuses....
  8. Eradani Well-Known Member

:(
    Moonpanther likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe I feel for you guys :(
    lol on the other hand I am playing on a locked server right this minute we don't get any double anything
  10. ljbnomad New Member

Never mind, for some reason I keep feeling like today is Wednesday already and it's not. So sorry!!
  11. Nixer Active Member

They posted the server merge downtime at 24 hours ... try again after 7am PST on 10/21/2015. Hope it helps :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I thought Sebilis was Japan? :-/

Uwk
    possibly confused again...
  13. pzpz Active Member

I'm very surprised they're not taking the opportunity to make this a positive event, lots of silly status updates (omg guys another 7%! Go team go! Rah rah!), engage and involve us in the process. Perfect bit of fluff for the social media sites?
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is why God invented Twitter (or Whoever...). ;->

Uwk
  15. Adevil Well-Known Member

Regarding Moonlight Enchantments:
  16. Evilgracie Member

Looks like we're also missing a day on double XP as well. And like the other miffed ones, last update I saw was the merger was not going to be on the 19th and then suddenly it's down 24 hours without enough advance notice to set up a beta character on the 20th. And to another comment, it remains to be seen if this merger is positive or negative. So far I'm looking forward to it, unless I lose all my character names, poor performance and it's filled with more downtime for maintenance which seems likely... However, EQ2 has been around a long time and appreciate any efforts to keep it viable!
    Juraiya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Jsnappy Member

I don't expect DBG to get the new server up at exactly 7am PST but really do hope they are up by 12pm. And if there are delays I hope they cascade this information to us to set new expectations. I'm sure it will be chaotic once servers go up with bugs, people going broker crazy, etc.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And jumping immediately back on en masse... =8-0

Uwk
    who hopes for admirable restraint from all :)
    Juraiya and Jsnappy like this.
  19. Sandx Active Member

Hello to Maj'dul!! Good Morning from me and my family! We are no longer our own server, but join as one! I hope to see you all online this evening after we get home from work! Please do not hesitate to show you BUTCHERBLOCK, CRUSHBONE, or OASIS tags I know that I will display it proudly! at least for a short time then go back to the OFTIME ! I have many friends and hope to gain many more new ones! If you are un guilded send me an in game tell! Or look us up on the guild page in game! Good luck and many happy returns! See you all very soon! The Lady Sandx Oftime Decorator of Legend!
  20. LithiumDragoness New Member

I think its the 24 hour mark,.. any new new's DEV'S? :)