Merc gear disappeared

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Majesty, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Majesty Active Member

Hi, I seem to be one of the lucky ones that had the merc gear just up and disappear. Do we fill out a bug report or petition? I have not ever changed her merc or the gear I put on her. Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks
  2. Qwikk New Member

I'll say good luck with this one. Mine disappeared a while ago, petitioned it, and they did a "fix" for it in an update a few days later. I got nothing back, petitioned it again, they have me back 1 piece of gear, petitioned again, they gave me back 3 (one of which was the same item again) and said I had sold or transmuted the rest and there was nothing further they could do. I would suggest going out and getting replacement gear, it will be a lot less headache than fighting to get yours back unfortunately.
  3. notakus New Member

Same problem here, just wrote the petition we'll see if i can get back my merc gear
  4. notakus New Member

Support keeping silence more the 8 hours, looks like they can't help and return the disappeared gear :(
  5. notakus New Member

The support told me that i need give the name of each armor piece that gone... of course i can't do this.

So guys be ready for that situation and write down the merc's gear before logoff because without this information you can't get back merc's armor.

This is sad because i just few days ago got 20 resolve chest, spend week to get it.
  6. Adevil Well-Known Member

Does census export this information? If not, it probably should.
  7. notakus New Member

Nope i don't think the census has this information, other way support was able to recover lost gear
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Just happened to me. :(

The only thing different I did was switch to a merc that didn't have any gear (one I rarely use). Hours later, I call back my regular merc and no gear. Check my healing merc: no gear.

None of my mercs have gear now (toon = Shmogre, server = Maj'Dul). I'll submit a petition, but sadly I don't have many details of the gear that was on each of my mercs.
  9. Garten Member

This thread made me check my toon... looks like my gear is also gone (who knows when?!?!?) I've filed a petition as well, but needing to know what gear we had equipped is slightly unreasonable. How do we get this escalated with Daybreak to get this resolved in a reasonable way as soon as possible?
  10. Bunji Developer

We've discovered an issue where entering / exiting the Battleground server can lead to merc gear no longer showing up properly. We have a fix for this planned for the next update coming later this week. We'll also be running a DB query that should fix merc gear currently in this state.
    Shmogre and Spindle like this.
  11. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, Bunji!
  12. Garten Member

OMGOMGOMG So much <3 if this fixes it!!! I can see such a difference with my naked merc, I didn't realize just how much he was helping me when I was out putzing around :/
  13. Shmogre Well-Known Member

That's awesome, Bunji, thank you! (And now that you mention it, in all of the Epic2.0 running around, I did pop into the Battlegrounds.)

A question for you: Will it break anything to put gear back on my mercs, or should they stay empty until the fix goes through?
  14. Bunji Developer

You can re-equip them, when the fix goes in it will return gear to your overflow as needed.
    Juraiya and Shmogre like this.
  15. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Perfect, thank you much!
  16. Anhari Active Member

See guys, Devs DO read these threads and actually RESPOND! OMG what a concept. QA/CS that really cares. This is why I can't seem to put these games away (EQ = 16 years, EQ2 = 12 years, Vanguard (2 years RIP) SWG (5 years? RIP). DC Univ Online = Started in 2016 finally!).

OMG I need to get a life!
    Shmogre likes this.
  17. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

You have a life, its just a virtual one :) In fact, you have many lives.
    Anhari and Juraiya like this.