Merc Crates

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Rawr, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Rawr New Member

Hi. New player here and have been playing for a month. I will be receiving 500 more daybreak cash in a day and was curious if buying the Unseen Hand Mercenary Crate was worth it or not. I am unable to purchase the Merc feature. Thanks!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Crastinal Active Member

If you don't have the merc feature then you won't be able to use the mercenary in the crate. You can still sell the unopened crate on the broker, but not use it yourself until you get the feature.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You have to have the KA or PoP expansion or purchase the mercenary feature in order to use the mercenaries in the crate. Personally I would X out that window and take the DBCash if I didn't have the feature.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  4. sin1 New Member

can someone help me i got the unseen hand mercenary crate before i got the merc feature and i open it. and now i can't find the Mercenary coins anymore
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

Try a search. Hit C and then the magnifying glass. Then type in unseen.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

Try a search. Hit C and then the magnifying glass. Then type in unseen. (sorry for double post, bc can't delete them!)
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. sin1 New Member

ok thank you i will try that
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. parissa Well-Known Member

if you consumed the token, you need to go to the mercenary gallery and hire the person. It won't be in your bag anymore if you did right click and sign contract
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  9. sin1 New Member

i did consumed the token but i do not remember what mercenary the token, was for but it was a grey token,:eek:
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

That's actually something that can be figured out. Go to https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Mercenaries and look at the list from Unlockable Mercenaries on down. Those are the ones that need tokens. Maybe one of the names will stand out at you, and it lists where you can find them. You can also go from spawn place to spawn place with a tracker. They will appear only if you have consumed a token.