1. Leloes Well-Known Member

I need to know if there is another mender besides of the one on the docks in the Thundering Steppes? Can't find him if there is.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are menders in your home city. In the overland zones, for a long while the closest mender is either the Thundering Steppes dock or at the Far Seas headquarters on the Isle of Mara.

Otherwise, ask a Carpenter to make you some Rosewood Patch Kits to carry with you.

Oh, gnomes have a racial ability to repair their own armor once a day also.
    Soara2, Breanna, Leloes and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The tinkering sub-tradeskill allows you to create a mobile mender NPC.

But... yeah, you're guaranteed to find at least one mender in almost every zone where you find NPCs and merchants.
    Soara2, Breanna, Leloes and 1 other person like this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

So, every time I need my stuff repaired I have to go all the way back to the docks??!! Sheesh! That really sucks big time!
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

No, you can purchase patch kits and self mend right where you are. They typically repair you to 40% if you are at zero.

Pro Tip for complete mending. Go to the Isle of Mara and find the vendor drinking ale in the tavern by the dock. He sells Return to Mara baubles. Buy a stack of 20. They will port you immediately to Mara, and there's a mender outside that tavern.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Leloes there's a mender in the guild hall.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  7. Siren Well-Known Member

One you can get right to from anywhere there's a bell is the Mender on the Everfrost docks. There's a bank right there on the dock, too, FYI. Bell in, repair (and bank if needed), bell back out.

Even on the PVP server, lol, you can blast in, repair and/or bank mats, money and drops, then bell back out again before the immunity timer ends....

Not that I'd know.... :p
  8. Svenone Well-Known Member

Every city has at least one mender, and many higher level quest hubs have one as well.
    High enough tinkers can summon a short duration mender (5 minutes).
    All gnomes can mend themselves one per day.
    Carpenters can create repair kits (repairs up to 40% or 50%, if below that already).
    Some of the busier docks have a mender somewhere nearby as well.

At this point of the game, though, I think the armor / jewelry decay mechanic is just an annoying speed bump and should probably be removed from the game. IMO, the plat sink it started as is meaningless these days.
    Cyrrena, Leloes, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I just use the housing leaderboard. Zip to the guild hall, green arrow and bam I am right where I was fighting, all mended up