Memorial Garden for a fallen friend

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mezaka, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Atan Well-Known Member

Absolutely, if its non-heirloom you can just mail it to me with any instructions. If it is heirloom, we'll have to work out a time to meet up so I can give you temp access to place it yourself.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Cannot stop crying. I am glad everyone has the beautiful place to mourn his passing and maybe a place to eventually remember all the great times you shared with him over the years. Sounds like he wanted people to celebrate his life. Very special person that I wish I had the chance to meet.
  3. Unayan Active Member

Sorry for your loss. :'(
  4. Mae- Well-Known Member

Was finally able to find time to log in and add some flowers and my own personal (hidden) memorial to him. It gave me some personal closure, as I haven't been in game in a while. I'd like to thank all my guildies who contributed to this.
  5. JesDyr Well-Known Member

I was very sorry to hear about this. While I didn't talk with Thases much during my time in the guild, he always seemed like a nice guy. I kinda wish I was around to have helped with this. I will have to log in and visit.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's beautiful; you'll love it. :)

Uwk
  7. cellinaire Well-Known Member

A small but beautiful area to commemorate your friend. Just sorry for your loss :(
  8. Stormii New Member

Foretold, I made the book and if you would like I can add your stuff to it. just mail it to me or you can send it to stormii, since she has access to place stuff.

Thases was an awesome and amazing friend. Even out of the game he constantly amazed me with his strength and how much he gave to those around him. His struggle finally ceased and while it pains me to lose such a great friend, I know that he is no longer suffering.

His daughter was logged in on his toon today, trying to find his friends that might not know. I showed her the memorial and she wanted me to thank all the Inner Circle members that have contributed. she said he would have loved it.

All I saw was Guildmate: Thases has logged in. and I totally lost it, heart sank and tears poured.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't know Thases but reading this thread and seeing the lovely memorial you all placed in his honor has literally brought tears to my eyes. My condolences to all of you and to Thases' family as well. Hearing his part in contributing was a very touching thing to read, heart-wrenching and poignant, but I am glad that he was able to see how much he was loved before he passed on.