Memorial Day bonuses, Sale, and a new Quest!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 21, 2020.

1. AOE1 Well-Known Member

So basically if you don't do heroics, don't bother with it. Okay, we are used to that. Thanks for the info.
  2. Noctifer New Member

Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Nunja Well-Known Member

So if you look at the rewards for solo corral it is in there. No Dev has said it just drops in heroics. In fact they said that it drops in many places.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

Is familiars the only thing going to be on sale this weekend? I thought the announcement said and other things? or did I misinterpret that? Bummer if so... I was really hoping for some other stuff :( oh well maybe next time... But thanks on the training drops... really liking those :D
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Paragonvii Active Member

I just really wanted to say thank you for this the bonuses were really needed the XP is very nice granted I wish there were more items on sale in the store but hey who's to complain some is better than none thank you so much and happy Memorial Day and again thank you so much for all that you do staff
  6. Kittik Well-Known Member

The dmg numbers on that scepter are stupid. I can't even tell if those are good or bad. It's too many numbers. This is so f'ing disappointing.
  7. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

My take is the DOT portion is not the benefit to this item, since it only lasts 5 seconds...but the 30 second 5% increased damage taken debuff is nicer. Although I wonder what "certain types of raid mobs" are impacted.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Solid weekend event! Really like all the limited merc, research and mount drops :) Interested to see how the quest turns out.
    Raff and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Tagg Member

AOE1 likes this.
  10. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I just got my first reducer since yesterday at around 2pm cst. So they are dropping
  11. Zinj Well-Known Member

The bonus drops were/are nice. Thank you.

You know, I'd would have been happy with merely a splash page on login saying, "Thank you to all the men and women of the American armed forces who gave their lives protecting our freedoms and way of life. We Remember!"
    Breanna likes this.