Membership

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Schmetterling, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

how do I cancel my membership I wanted to buy a kroon not a membership and now it keeps on renewing
    by itself.

never mind found it
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol don't you people have any place else to look at ? Kroon ??? man I must have been tired when I made this thread
    My middle name should be Typo.
    Siren, Soara2, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! :)

Uwk
    (psst...it's "Krono"... :D)
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol maybe I should just keep this open for any people with membership problems , but wait I think there is one like this called customer service , that's where I found out how to cancel the subscription.
    Now if I only could figure out how to get around that ( Prenatal control ) another typo I left up
    parental control , honest I am not a 5 year old trying to get on my parent game .
    I tried to do it and got as far as sure you can cancel that parental control , now just type in that old password
    which I forgot . secret questions nope none of those for parental control , only if you forget your password for your account . But maybe I am just getting ahead of myself and was not trying hard enough .Please rescue me from insanity .
    Soara2, Juraiya, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

But Ttobey likes our insanity!!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

did not want to start a new thread but I still have not found out how to reset my parental control password if I forgot what it was , please help.
    or I can't spend money on a membership .
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Most/all password resets should be relatively easy-ish with some hoops to jump through, but not completely impossible for something as relatively minor as this. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the last time I had to go through the help services and they never told me how to do this , so I can do it myself
    my email is verified and I have an account with those help people , but like you said Uwkete there should be a way to do it myself .

BUT HOW ?

ooooh I thought parental control was a Daybreak thing . well last time they send me a link on my e mail to do it 'I don't have a parental control set for anything else , only EQ2 and only this account and even if it's a Microsoft thing I should be able to reset it somehow even when I forgot the old one.
    I will give what you said a try Ra'Gruzgob
  9. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Just create new admin. Then copy everything you need from folders of previous administrator to folders of new one. And delete early admin (they say that Microsoft has specific policy regarding parental control, perhaps this is reasonable). If 7th Windows then there should be no problems, if 10th.. well, I don’t know. It seems to me that it leaves even less opportunities for its users than previous versions of Windows
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, the parental control password thing is a Microsoft thing and not a DBG thing? :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, sue me, I'm not the tech in the family. ;->

And we don't have kids, so no need for parental controls. ;->

Uwk
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Schmet, send a private message to Dreamweaver and explain the whole issue to him and see if he can help or direct you to someone that can. He found the missing peoples for the other guy.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ohm I think I just ate his snacks and drank his coffee
    Cyrrena, Juraiya, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  15. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I like Kroon! It ought to be the plural of Krono...
    Cyrrena, Unayan, Juraiya and 2 others like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I thought a Kroon is something like an old dried up ugly witch kind of person , oh that's a Croon , close enough.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

No Kroon is when you oogle over someone, or swoon LOL :p
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ooh , ok don't kroon over a Croon or your a swooning Loon .
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm another question , I think I saw it being asked before but I never saw the answer , can memberships be gifted to other people ?
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

No. They stopped that because of people behaving nefariously. Those running 3rd party websites and using stolen credit cards and such.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.