Melfius' Collection Tracking Sheet

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Melfius, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Melfius New Member

2. StoneLegion Active Member

Checked it out. Looks sweet, you did a great job. I hope others check it out.
  3. Melfius New Member

Thank you! I am currently compiling the info for the new Chains of Eternity collections - I'll let ye know when it's been added!
  4. Afista Well-Known Member

Looks great, thanks!
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Just what I was looking for. Thank you Melfius. This totally rocks!
  6. Ashlie Active Member

This collection tracker is awesome. I did notice that most of the collections were in the order of the items in the collection which made marking them very easy, but I found 2 of the collections I had partially completed weren't in that order (Chokidai Collars and Danak Legion Medals). I didn't check all the collections that I had complete, I just marked those off. Also the butterfly and moth collections (the tier 2 ones) don't have the correct items listed. They have colors listed instead of plain, spotted and striped.

Great job and I'm looking forward to seeing the CoE collection information.
  7. Aelia New Member

Hi, this is what I'm looked for to keep track of the collections for my Main and all my Alts, but maybe I'm simply blind. How can I save the filled form and reopen it later to make changes/add new found collection parts? The menu point "done signing" stays greyed out. I would be very grateful for any hints. I'm using Acrobat Reader X.