MB's Elemental Gardens - Deepwater Retreat - Fallen Gate {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all, I've been looking forward to visiting this all day and was not disappointed - lovely Mariebella:)

Faeonara, JasminiaMoon, Feara and 3 others like this.
  2. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Thanks for dropping by Feb, I do love your tours.

My secret for tiling is the layout editor, I couldn't lay tiles without it. Even with it I had the CLAW from all the clicking on Friday morning XD.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Very pretty :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Haha! I often end up with a numb wrist from all the resting on the mousemat - the things we suffer for art!:)
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hear ya; keep trying to find the "proper" ergonomic height for it all. When I'm sitting in a chair, I have a couple of steel mesh silverware drawer inserts that are 2" high and each 12.25" long, lashed up end-to-end to make a platform long enough for my keyboard, wrist pad, and mousepad for my desktop. When I'm standing (like everyone insists we have to, these days /shrug), I put the whole rig up on a 24" long, 11.5" high/deep, small bookshelf/"wooden" shoe shelf set. I'd prefer to replace the shelves with something adjustable, but it's tricky trying to find a table-sized scissors lift that's 24" x 11.5". Two smaller ones together are pricey (I've checked ;->), and the "adjustable! Sturdy! Really! Honest! :D" adjustable keyboard shelves are ridiculous. :-/

Uwk
    Mariebella and Breanna like this.
  6. Spirit Active Member

and here i was thinking nothing could be done with this crappy zone , boy was i wrong , wonderful job is all i can say , i am impressed.:)
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

I totally agree, it's a tough home to work with and what she did is admirable!
  8. Feara Well-Known Member

Wonderful job Mariebella, your creation is beautiful and very well executed. I have put this home on the back burner until I can come up with a great idea. After viewing your home it gives me hope. This home is so massive you just kind of stand there going "do I really even want to begin?".

Thanks for the view Febrith, I always enjoy your tours.
  9. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments.
    Breanna, Feara, Febrith and 1 other person like this.