May be returning...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Lexxiii, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Lexxiii Active Member

Hi everyone. Im Oogaaboogaa from Skyfire server. I quit playing about 4 months after ToT came out. Is this game still active? Hows the servers? Are DBG actually trying to keep this game alive? I would love to come back and explore Norrath but at the same time I dont want to come back to a broken, neglected Norrath. If you could, please give me your input. Thank you very much.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Play the free to play option. So all you spend is time and YOU decide to stay or not. We cant decide that for you. I suggest you play for free and see if you have fun.

Good luck!
  3. luagsharpshank New Member

To be honest the live servers are probably the worst place to enjoy the game. Spend a Krono and roll a character on the fallen gate TLE server the difference is astonishing.
  4. Keldo Member

Seconded. The TLE servers keep this my MMO of choice. If they didn't exist, I wouldn't personally be here.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Yeah, the game is still alive. DBG is doing what they can to keep it interesting, although some will disagree. If you were into crafting you may be disappointed with the current state of affairs.
  6. Deceidon New Member

I found the opposite, personally. Fallen Gate felt more dead than Skyfire, and no AA slider sucks imo.
  7. Divexo New Member

I am on Halls of Fate and the server seems decently busy. The guild I am in generally has about 10 people on all the time. 30+ on the weekend.

I am enjoying the game a lot. I got the level 100 boost, went back and solo'd(with merc) all the older raid content that I missed. Now I am starting a new character. Bruiser/Monk type. Cause why not?

Oooogabooogaaa,

Were you on Permafrost ever, I recognize your name, but I swear you were a Ranger.
  8. Eliohia2 Active Member

hiya Oogaaboogaa! I remember you! Yes, people are still playing, yes DB or at least the devs are still trying to keep the game going. I will agree with above op who said the tradeskill state of affairs is a bit dismal but they are trying. It is going to be very hard for ANYONE trying to take over from Domino (not gonna happen well...lol) Anyway I am still enjoying the game for the most part so...Like someone said try ftp and see for yourself then buy your sub! hehe Hope to see you in game!