Max health very low

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by jashapir, Sep 22, 2020.

1. jashapir New Member

Trying to figure out why my health is so low. Roughly 125m for a 120 char with mostly Diaku solo gear and ethereals. Similar chars in guild are around 300m. Doesn't seem to be a problem with AAs. Added some health adorns, but they did not move the needle. Ideas on what I missed that could account for such a large gap?
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Have you infused and plat infused all your gear?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Adept Active Member

First thing I would ask is .. do you have the Enhanced Vigor prestige hp aa maxed out - it adds substantial hps based on your potency and crit bonus

Have you used the divine potions from Panda quests - I assume they would affect hps though I did not check them when I used them.

Operating purely from memory: Do you have any barding of health? They raise my hps about 13 million each for voidpiercers

The voidpiercer health augs raise hps about 2million each from memory

Infusing makes a considerable difference as that Dude above me mentioned :)
  4. Cravaro Active Member

Everything Adept said. I had 113 million HP on an alt and I basically did everything Adept said. I did have a few charges of Empyral Health white runes, which helped. Also he could wear some new unlocked armor. When I was done tweaking the alt he had over 360 million HP. YMMV and good luck!