Max AA Total and Per Level?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Rhaegor, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Rhaegor Member

Hail and well met, all,

I keep finding conflicting information across the web.

What is the max AA one can get; 350?

If this is true, then arguably once a character hits 31+ AA, purchasing the 320 AA boost starts to become more and more of a waste of money the more over 30 AA they've acquired "naturally."

Is there a max per level you can spend? Meaning if I'm level 20, I can HAVE 8 billion AA, but only SPEND 60?

I know that if there is a limit per level it's not 2x because my Lv 10 Pally has spent 23... but maybe it's 3 or 4 times... or no level limit at all?

Thanks for your insight into this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I think, but don't quote me, that you can earn many AAs and its not level limited. You do need to earn 280 or 320 to get above lvl 90, I believe. So earn AAs how you want. Now do know, if you are F2P, you are stuck at 50% going to AAs and rest to leveling. So that slows down your leveling and increases AAs even if you don't want to do that.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Can you level lock your alt as free-to-play via disable combat and quest exp? It's been a long time since I've had a ftp account...If so, I think that would be the only way to get around the 50% disable on AA.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

No idea, im member now, thanks to a person who gave me a year supply of kronos! (Thank you again to you!)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes, 350 is max AA. You can pre-spend all 350. As you earn AAs, they will become active in the order you pre-spent.
  6. Lothian New Member

Ach, ya bonnie soul Rosy, was coming with a question about AA, and you've gone and answered it I believe. I'm assuming prestige traits get unlocked further on and so on aye?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

You got it! =)
    Lothian likes this.
  8. Lothian New Member

Smashing and braw, cheers ^_^
    Rosyposy likes this.