Matron's Hearts not dropping

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Matrons hearts are to be a rare from Matrons Nursery. Over a 100 strands of either from the nursery's later, still no hearts seem to be dropping. I really want to make some great food.

How about investigating why the hearts are not dropping, and allow them to drop . Please:D

Thanks

Dye
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm getting matron's heart.. and food rares aren't 'rares', they're 'super rares'.
  3. Dyeana Active Member

This was on Test server, over the last 2 weeks where we have been testing, with 4 harvesters with 720 harvest skills and the harvest familiar at level 10. As far of the super rares, got over 30 of them in the period, and for te=he strands, over 200 of them now. I know of super rares, but this is now getting rediculius.

All the super rares seemed to take a nose dive in dropping since the testing for the began for the GU 105. Even with the higher rare chance, higher harvesting skills, and increased hours harvesting.

Dye
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I feel that all rares have stopped dropping as often since the introduction of the updated pony.

This is on live, and may of course be purely coincidence, but I get less rares now I have the pony.
    Rhodris likes this.