Mastercrafted Fabled? \aITEM -1617023339 -1681806744:Armored Swordbelt of the Lost\/a

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-EndevorX, Mar 5, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-EndevorX Guest

What components would I need to have this item crafted & where would I get them? ;p

\aITEM -1617023339 -1681806744:Armored Swordbelt of the Lost\/a

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-StormQueen Guest

Don't quote me on this but I BELIEVE it's Thurgadin faction recipe armor. Talk to Donall Ironarm to see the recipe but I also believe one of the components only drops in raid zones.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Yes - its a Armorer recipe from the faction books in Thurgadin after getting 40k faction with the Forgemasters of Thurgadin.
    The rare components are:
    • Frozen Shard of Magic
    • 1 Pristine Onyx
    As Leeroy said... these components only drop in dungeon/raid zones. Where and from who, I do not know.
  4. ARCHIVED-Liandra Guest

Nindaene wrote:
    Actually, Pristine Onyx, Pristine Flame Opal and Pristine Nephrite are harvested from the Icy Rock node in the great divide.
    http://eq2.zam.com/db/object.html?eq2object=2755
    You tend to find it high up at the top of mountains and will almost certainly need your griffon to reach them.
  5. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Liandra wrote:
    Ohhhh yeah I forgot about those! Thanks for the reminder. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-EndevorX Guest

SO the frozen shard of magic is from raid zones? ;o
  7. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Seliri@Nagafen wrote:
    Yep. All of the Mastercrafted armor/weapons/jewelry/charms from the faction books in Thurg require one of three components that drop in the raid zones.
    EDIT: Not counting the appearance weapons. Those all use Brellium and the Velium Powder.
  8. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Liandra wrote:
    You can also run up the sides quite a bit. I've harvested some of those already without a griff mount.
  9. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Nindaene wrote:
    These items are intended to drop in group zones, not raid zones. However they are not currently dropping at the rate intended, so look for an increase in this soon<tm>.
  10. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Ah, thanks Domino. I remember that you spoke of group instances on beta but as I never heard of one dropping and with ZAM people speaking of Raid zones, I was starting to get confused.
    Thanks a lot for the clarification
  11. ARCHIVED-Blasphemous Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    I got this, \aITEM -334914476 -190707278:[Frozen Shard of Magic]\/a, in the ascent instance today...now I need a crafter to hook me up.
  12. ARCHIVED-Blasphemous Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Blasphemous wrote:
    It would help if we knew what server you were on. If you are on Crushbone, I can hook you up. Otherwise, you'll have to search elsewhere. :)