Master of the Hunt VIII missing

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sewerx, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Sewerx New Member

So I have a ancient upgrade book in my bags that cannot be used. Sages can only make up to “Master of the Hunt VII” a lvl 92 spell. In the prestige aa tree, master of the hunt can be improved making the spell lvl 95 it may have something to do with that. But the issue is still there, I can not use the “Master of the Hunt VIII” as the lvl 8 version of this spell which is supposed to be adventure lvl 102 doesn’t exist.
    It can not be researched as well. Please help me
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Definitely not showing up a a recipe on any of the level 102 sage books (nor any of the other levels) , nor does it show up on the spell tab on EQ2U for my level 110 Fury as an available spell.
    Whether this is oversight or deliberate I can't say.
  3. Calamoor Active Member

This spell has been bugged since the release of PoP xpac and even though it's been reported, it was not considered for fixing. It was created as a level 95 spell and thus never scanned into the level 102 recipes. It even got missed for drops as well; that's adepts and masters. It appears though that this has been fixed with the newest xpac (BoL) though I don't know if the level 102 adepts and masters will be dropping. Too little too late for this spell. Onto the Master of the Hunt IX (level 112).
  4. Crock Member

I'd link that item into the chat, and copy / paste it into some text file or something, just as one of so many museum pieces from the game, for the occasional brag linking in chat. Meaning, better than simply destroying it, seeing as you probably won't be ever again be able to get that kind of item in the game again, and not likely to get any link to that specific item on the internet either.
  5. Nunja Well-Known Member

Look at your aa tree I am pretty sure that is the option on the prestige tree.