[Master 2] Please Post Screenshots

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Zelya, Sep 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Zelya Guest

In Beta and Test Server the /respect command is unlimited. Some people had chance to be accepted in Beta so please card the Warden Communauty... In Posting by Lvl Full Warden Master II ))

The Defiler example is nice on their forum with all spells posted by specificity (Ward/Direct Heal/Buff/Debuff, ...)

Please do the same thing ))
    Thanks for your help
  2. ARCHIVED-Saben01 Guest

I had thought about doing a respec since when I did the first training they only gave me my level 50 one, but since I had heard that if you respec sometimes it doesn't return your spells to their prior form I haven't tried to respec for fear that it will screw up the spell I did upgrade, which was a heal.
    (if they've fixed this i would love to respec and take a look at what they have given us)

Relica Sazon
    50 Gnome Warden
  3. ARCHIVED-Shakko Guest

Okay....not very good with HTML or formating posts, so bear with me a bit here. Organized in teirs...also, all screenshots based from level 50. Don't have the 54 specs. =( sorry.

Level 14 Specializations:

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Level 24:

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Level 34:

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Level 44:

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Zelya Guest

/thanks Shakko :)
  5. ARCHIVED-LordOlrik Guest

so basicly those training choices are useless now as they all get replaced later with higher tier spells (with summers flame being an exception).
  6. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

Isn't Summer's Flame linked to Winter's Bite now, though? so even that one ends up useless
  7. ARCHIVED-Shakko Guest

Yeah, it's linked to WInter's BIte. =\
  8. ARCHIVED-LordOlrik Guest

but its still fire dmg which the winters line is cold i guess?
  9. ARCHIVED-Khaleel Guest

OMG that's just silly. SoE is going way overboard on the spell linking. What, do they only want use to be able to have a half dozen usable spells? LOL.
  10. ARCHIVED-Nanoc Guest

While Summer's Flame and Winter's Bite are linked, Summer's Flame and Bitter Frost do not apppear to be. As long as I dont cast a HO then SF and BF can be cast almost immediately after each other. However, SF and WB casting HO or not, there is a slight wait before you can cast one after the other.

Nanoc MajicBlade
    48 Warden
    Mistmoore Server
  11. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

so does that mean we can do BF and WB then and just say screw SF? lol
  12. ARCHIVED-Metroelph Guest

hey ryala,
    quick question, were you a dr00d on CLW in eqoa, cuz if u were this is Caleb! The cleric =P but a warden reincarnated!

50 Warden
    Ascendance
    Neriak
  13. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

Yeah I played eqoa lol Nice to see other ppls still around from there =D