Master 2 choice - lvl 54

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-yodamite, Nov 25, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-yodamite Guest

In the thread for Master 2 choice for lvl 54 it shows Netheros, Dark Nebula, Shadow Pillage, and Seal of Ebon. As I scroll down further is shows Null Distortion as a choice instead of Shadow Pillage. So which one is correct?
  2. ARCHIVED-Ronzul Guest

3. ARCHIVED-betterjimi Guest

ND ftw this is your best single target nuke and very worth upgrading
  4. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

ND all the way really.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rhaas Guest

Seal of Ebon Thought thats good for hittin higher con mobs t,he higher ur casting effectivity the less resists on higher con u will have
    one of our warlocks took that

I took the single target nuke master II and it ownz
  6. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

meh i still dont see the effectiveness of SoET and higher con mobs....its all about debuffing for those guys.

go with Null Distortion M2....will be hitting ,with a fully debuffed mob and capped int, for around 3-4k
  7. ARCHIVED-Walker76 Guest

Now that the Dev's told us what the seal line is supposed to be doing, and I know what to look for, I definitely see an effect, and even better then just that, it seems to stack with other warlocks too.
    Normally, I can't hit an orange con more then like 40% of the time and a red about 5%. The other night however, a 51 warlock and I, a 45 worlock went into PoF with a 56 guard and a 56 healer and went after cyclopses. They were level 59 and uber red (tm) to me. However, with both of us warlocks using the seal buff, I was actually hitting them about 15-20% of the time. I was totally shocked by this becuase I didn't expect to hit them at all.
    Apparently there is also a troub spell that has the same effect that would stack with the Seal line and let spells land on reds even more. I can't wait to try that out.
  8. ARCHIVED-MilkToast Guest

Null Distortion is the only rational choice. We're damage dealers, ND is our highest damage single target nuke and the M2 version of the spell is a major upgrade in damage. At level 60 I have no trouble hitting any mobs that aren't immune to the spell damage type using an adept 3 of Seal of Ebon Thought.
  9. ARCHIVED-Plague Master Guest

son of a...someone needs to fix that stickied post. I scribed my Adept III ND yesterday. Guess it will be nice damage until I'm 44, but at 2 plat for an upgrade, I woulda limped along on adept 1 had I known.
    I am glad that I'm not going to be wasting my master 2 on the seal though, was my only other real choice due to what masters I already had.
  10. ARCHIVED-Ugho Guest

I just did Null Distortion and am real happy with it :smileyvery-happy: