Massive log-ins?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tedorikkthefirst, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Haven't seen this before but aside from DCUO being under maintenance 3 out of 3 other log-ins are giving me a message that 'we're experiencing high player log-in/on, please try again in a few...".
    My wife is experiencing the same thing on her account.
    The strangeness of this is only compounded by the fact that my sub days are ai 0 today. The CC will be charge at some point for another year but officially I don't 'receive' my DBC until 1:47pm EST.
    Servers appear to be up. Uhhmm... is there a a link between this payment time/issue and my inability to log in atm?
    Or... are others experiencing this as well.
    Just thought to ask.
    Ted-
  2. Tashgeian New Member

Nope, I'm also getting this error.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

Had same issue waited about 10 min and was able to log in.
  4. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Thank you very much ))
  5. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Thank all.
    elflover likes this.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Just a heads up, this was caused by some backend upgrades and may occur again briefly at 3PM PT (about 3 hours from now).
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Thanks for the heads up, it's much appreciated.
    Siren likes this.
  8. Esaril New Member

5:25 Central (3:25 PST) and it's cropped up again. Annoying as heck, to say the least.
  9. Corisu Member

yep... can't log in.... either says just error (no code) or gets to character screen, you go to enter world, game freezes and you get log in error
  10. Humakt Member

Still can't log in....
  11. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Looks like things are hit-or-miss with intermittent logins right now. The team is working on it!
    Breanna and Dude like this.