Marr's Favor Question

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Grannix, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Grannix New Member

What is it that causes Marr's Favor to heal a Pally for so much zonewide? I've grouped with several Pally's and have noticed in ACT that some are keeping pace with the healers in the group while others parse very low on the healing parse. The Pally's that have high Marr's Favor is almost like having a second healer in the group. I was just curious what is causing this other than just having the buff active. Thanks in advance.
  2. Cujun New Member

You will see a change as something has happened to the output of this spell since last update. I wish there was an explanation from DBG rather than a nerf.

If it was not a nerf will we see it fixed soon?
  3. Raenius Well-Known Member

It is working as intended.
  4. Grannix New Member

Right, but I'm not a pally, I'm just trying to understand what is causing the heals. Is it simply the Marr's Favor Buff proc'ing due to damage taken or is it a separate spell that is cast that causes the spell to proc heals?
  5. Raenius Well-Known Member

Just read the spells description, there is all the information provided. You should have done that in the first place.
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem like its changed to me...
  7. Cujun New Member

I just wonder then what is causing my parse heal percentage on some fights to go from 18% to 4%
  8. Bawkan New Member

It's being applied critically, not sure if intended or not but basically means anything that doesn't one shot you heals you to full.