Marketplace Updates - November 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Whenever they update the Loyalty merchant since they first added the items to marketplace under Loyalty, they haven't been keeping marketplace updated. Since they change the plat bags from 75 plat to 500 plat the bag is no longer appearing on marketplace. Hopefully they will make updates to marketplace soon so it matches the loyalty merchants.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am sorry but does that staircase come with paint remover its just a tad to colorful for me unless we get a nice Victorian
    added to our house options.
  3. Belenos Well-Known Member

Very nice, guys!

I'm still waiting for a really cool FLAIL for appearance slot though! The one that is available--the Flail of Cinders I think it is called, looks nice but the flaming basket on the end of the chain is just way too big and starts to remind me of the ridiculously-large weapons of Final Fantasy or some of the anime shows.

Take something along these lines, spiffy it up a bit, and add a few different color graphics--a purple, a red, a blue, maybe a green (but there are a lot of green weapons now). C'mon all you talented ones--you can do this!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Personally, I want someone to come up with items that look like 1h weapons, but are rated as bucklers. My warlock could finally look like he's dual wielding!
  5. Chilton0585 Member

I'm glad to see an update, but can we get stuff that's not housing items or vanity armor? I want to see more toys / useables (not consumables.)

goofy crap , like EQ1 had that squirt gun you could spray at people and it would make them wet. Goofy, but fun to use! Or the Jester hat from EQ1 you could slap on people.
    Belenos and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Belenos Well-Known Member

That would be cool--maybe even an old-fashioned "dunce" pointy hat! Haha!

I always carry a good supply of Brasse's Battle Bread to bonk other goofballs with, but I like this idea!
  7. Emms_Oasis New Member

the bag of plat is not on the marketplace tab anymore, you need to hit the loyalty merchants in either Qeynos or Freeport. /cheers
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol go and do the soot foot goblin quest line and you can buy a pointy hat or dunce hat its not even bad gear just looks silly
    Just like all of that quest line but that's what I like about eq it has humor .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spindle like this.
  9. Taemisa Active Member

Well gee it would be nice to view these items on the Marketplace but unfortunately, opening the Marketplace window causes my game to crash. It's been doing this ever since ToT went live.

So I guess I won't be purchasing any new (or old) items from the Marketplace. Too bad. Some of the new stuff sounds really nice.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, Taemisa, if you haven't done an official /petition on that as well, or put that on the Player Support forum, you really should; maybe other folks are also having that issue, and the Marketplace is usually a real money-spinner for the Powers. That should catch their attention. :-/

Uwk