~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Apr 29, 2018.

1. MasterMagnus New Member

The only game that still had Player Studio was Planetside2, the submission system has been broken there for months, and they laid off Nick Silva yesterday, who was the only person claiming anything to do with Player Studio.

As far as not wanting to make money, they have mostly stated that Player Studio was just too much work for them to maintain. The truth is they never structured it to succeed from the start.

But all this thread makes me think is, I wish I had made more things for EQ2. You're stuff is awesome!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One wonders why... :-/

Amen! The artists, all of 'em, do good work. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and MasterMagnus like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Found an item that was missing a coffin by Jerry. My teleporters got messed up so not in alphabetical order. No time to fix today. Should have it fixed within the next week.
  4. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Would have loved to have made some luclin related furniture to cincide with the new expansion
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Thanks again for this Ocarinah, work has been slow this year...real slow, so thank you for bringing attention to some of the items made in the passed.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You are welcome! Love all the artists house items. :)

I still need to fix the teleporters...being trying to get notd and prelude stuff done before Heroes' Festival and Dragon Attack! hits live. Still need to do Days of Summer and the mischief stuff too. So behind!!! Need cool stuff to finish a house. o_O
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Mowse Well-Known Member

Does this house still exist? I can't seem to find it
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yes it still exists. It is published. Here is the info:

Title: ~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Owner: Ocarinah
    Address: City of Mist, South Freeport
    Category: Hall of Fame #52

I still need to fix teleporters so they are in alphabetic order but after I fix it I will ask a dev to see if they can move to Dev Picks so it is easier to find. But for now go to Hall of Fame category and then in filter box enter "Marketplace" and then click filter button. It should only bring up my house. If you still have problems, send me "Ocarinah" a tell when on AB and I can try to call you to the house.
  9. Mowse Well-Known Member

Will try again. Am messing up somehow