~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! A few people have been asking about my player-studio display house so I just published it again. It is in a new location and bigger and better than ever!!! Here is where you can find the house:

Server: Antonia Bayle
    Title: ~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~
    Owner: Ocarinah
    Address: City of Mist Estate, Freeport
    Category: Massive Homes/Hall of Fame

I have done a quick video giving overview of this house:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Enjoy!
    Juraiya, Dude, Faeonara and 6 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

With/Without water effects? :)

It's so good to be able to see the selection right there, laid out, so you get a better idea of what things look like, how big they get, if you can get in the water features or walk through a tapestry or rug, etc., etc., etc. I love display homes like this and the special clothing/armor ones, tapestries/rugs, and so forth. :D

Uwk
    Dude, Ocarinah and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Wow, this is really cool and useful. I took a look around when trying to figure out stairs.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Newly republished this house to include all the new goodies!!! All the items are amazing!!!

[IMG]

Bought two of the slide to show one of the playground set at minimum (book placed so people don't miss the small one)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bundle comes with two of these so one at maximum and one at minium
    [IMG]

Both boats scale same so have one at minimum and second one at maximum
    [IMG]
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG I love it, I want it all :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is that a HOUSEBOAT?? :D

Sweet! :)

Uwk
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is two house boats :)
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Newly republished this house to include all the new goodies!!! All the items are amazing!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Juraiya, Dude, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, yes, the Chocolate Factory! Woot! :D

Uwk
    wondering how many dividers and tiles and doors it would take to turn that into old-timey apartments...put the opaque usual Marketplace windows in that middle space over the main entrance, have it be the owner's/manager's quarters...the chimney could be the first Central Heating sort of thing (ooh! Using tinkered pipes!)... ;->
    Dude, Ocarinah and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Grand job Ocarinah as always.
    Dude, Faeonara, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Awesome, truly awesome :)
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I added the Norrath Chicken Set to this house. I still need to save up to buy the Temple of Erollisi Mar Bundle.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I never found the chickens, but i had a fun time looking at everything else!
    Dude, Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Glad you had fun :). If you go to the teleporter called "*** New Items ***" you will find the chickens and the coop. Might be hard to see until you get close. There are 2 of each chicken so one is really small to the left of the max sized one.
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  15. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Is this a hint that you want some kind of Ark or large ship?

Yknow....a large barge or water platform that some of these houses can be placed on may not be such a bad idea...hmm
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Newly updated my ~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~ to have ALL player-studio items on display with a few Daybreak items mixed in. Just in time for the 25-35% off sale! If I missed anything please let me know since the list I used from last sale was missing items. This house is jam packed so please be careful. Here is where you can find the house:

Happy shopping!
    Oaky :D
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah, it's awesome! :)

Uwk
    Dude, Breanna and Ocarinah like this.
  18. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Oaky, thank you so much for doing this display house . I love being able to go window shopping in there since it is so much easier to decide if the item is really what I needed in the first place . I have oodles of stuff I got from the market and ended up stashing away in a dungeon to be used at some other time as it was to big or to small for what I was dreaming up . With your perfect eye candy right in front of my nose I will not have to second guess myself again
    Now if you could charge us all at the door you would end up rich in no time at all and be able to buy everything any time lol Not going to happen of course but I do want to thank you again since it not only took time to do this but cost you a fortune to do as well ,Kudos to you dear <3 :)
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am so glad to hear the display house helps people out. I am glad people can make free characters on AB to come look since there is no way I could do this house on every server. I am so sad :( that I will not be adding any new stuff to this house unless I missed an item. There were so many great items that were submitted that didn't make it into the game. I am sure my hubby doesn't feel the same way ;).
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I still don't understand why they still have Player Studio for their other games, except for EQ2. Is there a dev somewhere in there who doesn't like decorators to the point where they don't want to make money off us? :-/

Uwk
    who thinks, "It can't be costing them that much to part with some of that cash to the artists..."
    Breanna likes this.