Marketplace Items Players might buy

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Character, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I would buy a level 50 crafting token at half the price of the 110 level crafting token.

$17.50 vs. $35.00
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Faelan Active Member

I'd buy extra tradeskill slots. In EQ1 you have AA that allow your character to learn all the tradeskills, and it wasn't game-breaking.
    Rosyposy, Geroblue and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't know everything there is to know about EQ and EQ II, but my opinion is that there are things that would work equally well in both games. That includes Marketplace.

Zounds, I've been playing EQ since 2004. Anyway, I like to explore, more fun than zooming through content... alothough I have done a bit of zooming in EQ II.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Mercamorph wands. They have petamorph wands, why not something that will change the appearance of your merc? There are some mercs I absolutely will never get because they're so hideous, and it would free me up if we had something that could specifically illusion our mercs.

Really, this would bring them money through the marketplace, and could easily be done with assets that already exist. I don't know why it seems so tough when it's already done with the pets.
    Rhodris, Rosyposy and Geroblue like this.
  5. Xulos Member

I just have to say that if the game had flip flops as appearance items it would take a lot from me to not immediately buy them on every single character, plus a duck mount.

Addition to the list: Hawaiian T-shirts... pls?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Portals for non-Prestige Houses - perhaps limit to one per character per city?