Marketplace Items: A Mysterious Gigglegibber Asks You to Step Right Up!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Aug 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Griffinhart Guest

I'm wondering about the lion mount as well. The Ticket shows it as a possible reward, however, the actual crate you get DOES NOT. "A Mysterious Crate" has everything but the magistic pridewing listed on it.
    Does it drop in place of the crate or is this bugged?
  2. ARCHIVED-Kismet Guest

I tried the Gigglegibber Gear Gimlet (unattuner) on an old attuned and adorned item. It unattuned the item but left the adornment in the item. The adornment was not destroyed.
    I'm glad the adornment remains in tact albeit still attached to the item, I would have really loved to get my Mana Sprinkles adornment back out of the very outdated sword that it's in since my chances of ever getting another from a PQ raid are nil.
    Mystery solved.
  3. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

Maybe I'm alone on this but I got a feeling that unless these tickets become random drops these minigames will quickly become forgotten once the newness wears off. That and just as an observation some of the items cost less in straight cash then what you would spend to get the goblin coins.
  4. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Draca@Befallen wrote:
    you get between 1 and 3 tickets free a month depending on your subscription and 500 sc if you have a gold reoccurring subscription - so for gold you get 8 free runs at it a month. Used the 8 tickets last night, got four 7 day research reduction potions, two sets of wings and took the coins on two instances becasue I did not like the choices. Will continue to play the 8 free a month in hopes of getting the lion mount
  5. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

vexrm wrote:
    It isn't listed on the prizes but it is supposed to be a "surprised" prize (I've not won one, going from what people have said in chat).
  6. ARCHIVED-Resstful Guest

Teak wrote:
    Given the number of people who find the Haunted House dance game exceedingly difficult these games should provide a challenge.
    I find them entertaining. The Gigglegibber clan never fails to surprise and/or please. The chest loot is random and very nice.
  7. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

8. ARCHIVED-griffon_lady Guest

I'm on my 60th or so ticket now and when i examined the mysterious crate, this it what i saw on the list.
    No pridewing at all... Has it been removed? is there a different crate?
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

What happened to the Majestic Pridewing? Was it ninja removed without saying? Your right, it's not on the crate loot list anymore. My hubby bought a ton of tickets last night specifically trying to get one. He's going to be the most irate customer ever...
    *Is it in a different loot crate?
  10. ARCHIVED-griffon_lady Guest

Yah, I did some where around 200 goblin games and no lion.. so I don't know if it's just my usual bad luck or if i'm getting scammed. :\ It is really unsettling to see Majestic Pridewing on the ticket list but not the crate list when examined.
    After the missing 5th dragon plushy I'm thinking it's a distinct possability that it's not on the loot table any more.
    Can SOE just drop the whole gambling thing already?

Oh yah, and has any other server's Goblin Gambling game gone for a rediculously long time with out being won? Crushbone's lottery is up over 800 plat.... seems kinda fishy.
  11. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

I saw the lion mount a few days ago on Unrest server. It is out there, just rare as hell.
  12. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    You saw someone who had gotten the mount (in which case, when?), or you saw someone/yourself receive the mount from the crate? The mount *was* listed in the crate originally, but I agree with others, not seeing it now.
  13. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    This was about...now a week ago in Qeynos on Unrest server. I don't know how long ago it was they had won it.
    Yah, I ran a ticket last night, same results as you and others.