Not A Bug Marketplace Gold

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by EQSlacker, Oct 30, 2019.

1. EQSlacker New Member

For 4 weeks I send in reports and had no reply so i'm gonna try here. A few weeks ago I wanted to bring back a old toon I had deleted, so I got some DB cash, got a card for a new slot since all mine were full ( that part worked fine). After that I tried to revive the old toon, I had nuthen, I restarted my game, had nuthen, tried to revive it again, I had nuthen. That's when I started to send in reports from ingame, I have yet to get a reply on this matter. I was asking for the DB cash back for the 2 failed tries as I got tired of waiting on the toon to showup as playable and just made another. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue before and how they might have got it solved or if they ever did.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Was this toon on the same exact account? And you are certain that you are spelling it right? If your server has been merged with another since the time you deleted it, the toon name may very well have extra characters tacked onto the end of the name.

I would suggest that you try to look up the toon on EQ2U, that may help you identify if extra letters have been added.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. EQSlacker New Member

yes, the toon was on the same account, yes the servers have merged a few times since I got rid of him so I went to eq2u and checked right before I typed this ( would of thought the different spelling would of shown up on the deleted toons screen if it had changed ) and the spelling was exactly the same as it used to be. but its like I said, im over reviving that toon now, im just looking for a way to try to get the DBCASH back that the game charged me twice for and never gave me the toon for.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

For that, you will have to open a support ticket.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. EQSlacker New Member

i did that, 5 times, sadly I think I might just be out of luck since its been so long ( happened a month ago, sent 2 reports a week for a month) but ill try one last time, thanks for responding.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Make sure to update your petition frequently. I update mine usually within 10-15 minutes after creating it with something like Please help, I am a real person in need of real assistance. I never wait for an email from them. I have only waited more than 12 hours for a response from CS on one occasion.

Good Luck.
    Breanna likes this.