March 23, 24, 25, 2018 - AB - RP Guild/Venue Informational

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Smallcorners, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

What: RP Guild and Venue Informational event for the Antonia Bayle server.

When: March 23rd, 24th, 25th - There is no 'time' as someone will be available most of the days to assist patrons. Booth owners have been asked to have representatives on site as they are available. All guilds have been asked to have books on hand to be passed out with information about their organizations. Doors will open to visitors on March 23rd and will remain open afterwards to continue to showcase the booths.

Where: Event house itself is a Kromzek Portal, Freeport, under Annelisse. There is a vestibule house that is published, but two years down the list. It is Hall of Fame, owner is Medlinniel. This house is in New Halas, and it is the New Halas Magical Manor.

Details: Over twenty-five decorated booths representing some of the RP guilds and venues of the Antonia Bayle server. This weekend the event house will have live representatives for many of the booths, and most of the recruiting guilds are expected to also have pamphlets available to be passed out for those interested in that particular guild.

Even if you are not looking to change your guild, the event is welcoming to browsers looking to learn more about the guilds and venues that make up the Roleplaying population of Antonia Bayle.
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

The "where" is a bit confusing. Sorry, career noob here when it comes to navigating housing portals
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

If you need help, on the day and time look for me. Ill summon you. I will be there representing my guild, or you can ask any Army of Obliteration member for a summons, tell them I told you.
    Smallcorners and ConcealFate like this.
  4. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I know it is confusing if you are not familiar with the addressing system. Meneltel, thank you for offering to assist them.

The actual event house is found via the Freeport Prestige Portal in South Freeport. The house itself is the Kromzek Keep. The owner is Annelisse.

There is a vestibule house that holds a portal to the event house. That one is located in New Halas. The door is the Magical Manor located near the tradeskill area. The owner to visit is Medlinniel. This house is also on the leader boards, but is pretty far down, so I may not use it when advertising as paging is terrible.

The event is also open for other guilds. or venues, that have not been able to secure a booth. They are more than welcome to send a representative to mingle with the patrons, and/or to drop off pamphlet books about their guilds to be passed out. You do not even need to be an RP guild, really, as RP'ers do other silly things like group, or even Raid! <insert shocked gasp and wide eyes here>
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

We group? We raid? Nonsense! Those are lies spread by our competitors. Those silly groupers and raiders! *giggles maliciously*

Seriously, we can do those things and roleplay while doing them! Nothing makes a raid crack up better than "Okay, troops! We are going into this place and we are going to kill all the males, ravish all the females and steal all of their animals! And for Innoruuk's sake, get it RIGHT this time!"
    Blazen likes this.