Mara Harvesting bags

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-illaria, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-illaria Guest

I really love my Mara harvesting bag and I keep it in slot # 1 so all my harvests go there and everything else is dumped to the next bag over.
    My dilema is I can get 4 more available slots if I switch to one of the new tier bags. Is there anyway we can bump up the mara bags to at least 40 slots or provide a new quest we can do for a larger bag?
    Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

An upgrade quest would be nice.
  3. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

I would love a Mara quest for an upgraded bag.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Katz wrote:
    /agree
  5. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

After thinking about it, would be nice, since only harvestibles go in it, if it was made larger than the maximum size regular bag. The max that I know you can get is the spotted pelt that holds 44. How about a harvestibles only bag that holds 50?
  6. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

illaria wrote:
    All harvestables go into the Mara harvest bag regardless of the slot you place the bag in. My bag is in slot #5 on all my gals and, as long as I have slots open in the bag, my harvests go directly there.
    P. S. Yes, a larger capacity bag would be nice. I'd also like it to be able to hold fuel, making it a true "crafting" bag.
  7. ARCHIVED-Bratface Guest

Katz wrote:
    Or even as big as the frostfell bag /swoon
    A girl can dream!
  8. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

I wish the Mara bag would also hold fuel. I love mine!
  9. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

+1 for the larger size bag
    +1 for fuel
  10. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

More space + Fuel and + other crafting Compents (Dough, sugar, etc)
  11. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    +2 for all of that.
  12. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    The bag already holds other crafting components - my provisioner keeps sugar, cream cheese, aerated water, milk, etc. in it. Since the bag is coded to hold these non-harvested items, surely it would not be difficult to add fuel to the list of storables. How nice to have only one bag open during crafting, instead of two; one to see components and the other to see fuel.
    Please Sony, make it so.
  13. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

Mara bag ~~~~~~> [Seriously Big Bag]
    Please?! (with whip cream and oreo cookie crumbs on top)
    Purr~
  15. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Looker1010 wrote:
    Sorry my Provies is about 4 TS levels shy of starting the questline. 41 atm I believe.
  16. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Not sure if/when time will permit looking into this, but if it does at some point, what kind of quest tasks would you like to be sent to do, for such a bag? :D
  17. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    Actually I'm much more concerned with being able to put fuel in the Mara bag than I am about the number of slots. I hope you respond to this as you just did to the bag size issue Domino.
    Thank you...
  18. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Looker1010 wrote:
    That's a different issue entirely; we can consider it, but the above question would still remain.
  19. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Since it's a harvesting bag available only to those who have at least crafted up to level 50, it would make sense that it involve both some crafting and some harvesting. Perhaps requiring one to go out and gather materials and do some subcombines to allow one of the local artisans to rework the bag (or in the case of tailors, one could rework the bag themselves).
    I'd also say that the quest to upgrade it should require a higher crafting level, 70 at least.
  20. ARCHIVED-JonasLupus Guest

I'd definitely be all for both of the ideas. It doesn't even really need to be a quest. It could function like the shard armor. Use the current bag as the primary component, one or some spotted pelt(s), a tailor only recipe and voila: new bag. The recipe could even be thrown into the Kerra Outfitters faction recipe book since the new factions are pretty much the T9 extension of Mara.