Mantle of the Conduit - reduces what actually ?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Chillispike, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Chillispike Active Member

I just got the Mantle of the Conduit and now i'm wondering what does the Effect "Reduces dissonance cost by 1,000" actually does do.
    Which spell is effected by that effect actually? I don't see change on any effect on the spells that create dissonance.

with the normal cloak i can cast 7 repairs (Essence Weave) out of combat. with the class cloak i can cast 7 repairs as well.
    I didn't find any spell that creates less dissonance
  2. Cutcha New Member

It reduces the cost of your slot 3 ward Siphoned protection. Its the really big single target ward. All of the channelers slot 3 spell produce a lot of dissonance and take some of your pet's health when they are used. The cloak makes its cost 3800 not 4800 and takes 5% pet health not 15%.
    Normal repair spells like essence weave are not changed.
  3. Chillispike Active Member

Thanks for the info .. uhh nice ward =)
    but .. erm doesn't allways crit correctly
    Out of 253 casted Siphoned Protection in different groups..
    .. it warded for over 2.000.000 236 Times (Average ward amount was 20.754.852,41
    .. it warded for less then 2.000.000 (some thing like 1.2 to 1.5 mil) 17 times
    ... from those 17 wards 3 where actually legendary wards with 1.8-1.9mil only

example:
    (1469211469)[Fri Jul 22 20:17:49 2016] YOUR Siphoned Protection has applied to [name of Tank] as a Legendary critical ward for 1,867,428.

(1469363187)[Sun Jul 24 14:26:27 2016] YOUR Siphoned Protection has applied to [name of Tank] as a critical ward for 1,295,404.

I can't see why it happend :(

I made the following act trigger in case it's low ward
    <Trigger R="YOUR Siphoned Protection has applied to.*as a.*ward for (1[0-9]{5}|2000000)." SD="bug ward" ST="3" CR="F" C="Channeler" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

Not sure if it works since the log numbers are with ",".
  4. Lemilla Active Member

That bug is caused by a combination of Truespirit Rift and Stalwart Aura (fighter prestige AA) and affects all incoming heals and wards to the fighter.

To prevent this bug, macro Truespirit Rift to always cast on yourself. It's OK if the fighter is within range of the spell, as long as you cast it on yourself only. Has been /bugged multiple times and posted about on these forums in the past few years.
  5. Chillispike Active Member

Cool not a single bad ward happened, still hope that the rift get's a fix for not lowering the ward amounts :(

Even the post was Cloak / Spell releated ..
    When does Overloaded Interception crit ?
    with 1300 crit chance it crits between 39% and 52% of the time .. or i'm misstaken with something?

Oh i think i got it :)

When damage is intercepted and Interpose Redirect heals 75% of that damage it doesn't crit that heal amount.
    The constant group heal part of the the spell that ticks every second does crit all the time.

Just looks award in the parse then, right?
  6. Chillispike Active Member