Manor's Yellow Rose-Dedicated to Videographers

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, May 13, 2017.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Manor’s Yellow Rose
    Halls of Fate- Owner Valzen
    Newly Published > Massive
    Felwithe Mansion, South Qeynos

A house built with these videographers in mind who have toured and made videos of my homes. There are others who video homes, but I don’t think they have mine. If you have, and I missed you, please raise your hand, and accept my apologies.

Oaky, Febrith, Shanette, Niboota

Thank you all very much! Please be sure to read the book on entry.

I need to apologize for not being on the forums lately. Just so much going on.
    You all are such an inspiration! I saw a couple of Shanette’s new how to’s this morning and your style is so much like how I decorate. I’m sure many will be much appreciative. Love them!

Love you all!!!!!

One screenshot at entry:
    [IMG]

Ratbill, Mystyrys, Geden and 9 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

>blink<

Beats my idea for that place all hollow... :eek:

Uwk
    Geden, Merriel, Valzen and 1 other person like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I totally know what you mean Puss - my jaw dropped when I went in there - be prepared for more than one video of this place!
    Here's what the rest of the house looks like...

Ratbill, Geden, Merriel and 4 others like this.
  4. Ethini Well-Known Member

Beyond awesome. Your homes always blow me away.
    Tanked my framerate right down to 1, totally worth every bit :D

I really need a visit from the geek fairy bringing me a new machine.
    Geden, Merriel, Spextasy and 3 others like this.
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

Feb, you're fab! Thank you for all the compliments and I meant what I said in the book. I could've written a ton more, but I didn't want to overwhelm. Thank you again for a wonderful tour. :D
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

Oh no! :( Sorry Ethini. I had no idea. My machine is rebuilt and I get no lag in there.
    Thank you for your words. Means a lot! Now I need to get back to my usual routine of touring, too. Got your guild hall to go see. :D
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

I have had that home for 4 years and used as a warehouse. lol I thought t was time to give it something.
  8. Ethini Well-Known Member

Don't apologize! This thing is a POS and OLD :D
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

OMG I seriously teared up! Aren't you just the sweetest thing ever! <3
    I only watched the first few minutes for the moment, because as Feb predicted, at some point, I'd absolutely be honored to go in and tour it myself, and would like my reactions to be genuine, but I WILL return to this and watch Feb's reactions after I've seen it for myself! ;)
    I did want to say though, apart from the touching videographer tribute, that front room is absolutely stunningly beautiful. You do inspiring work in whatever home you choose to work with, and if I didn't already have a favorite of yours (Your Loony's Big Bin is one of my all-time favorite places I've EVER toured.) I have a feeling this would be it. :) <3
    Geden, Merriel, Gretel and 4 others like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg you're gonna f'ing freak out - I can't wait to see your video!
    Geden, Merriel, Valzen and 3 others like this.
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I might hop over to Halls and do it tonight, after the Skyfire deco raid. I'm excited to see the rest of it! :D
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

That's gonna be the middle of the night for me but then something lovely to wake up to tomorrow! Plus your livestream of Girls on Tour on Skyfire Behaving Badly:p
    Geden, Merriel, Gretel and 3 others like this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

haha I may be a little more well behaved on tonight's livestream, I don't know many Skyfire people that well. But Kianne and Wizzam will be there soo...I promise nothing! :D
    Geden, Merriel, Gretel and 3 others like this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

That's ma girl:)
  15. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

very nice! I laugh when I saw a puppy over a doggy door in the kitchen, very clever. :D love the bathroom and the patio. well worth for the videographers. :)
  16. Valzen Well-Known Member

I would be thrilled to see and hear your reaction. You are very kind and generous!! <3 XOXOXO
  17. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you very much! I have to admit that is my favorite part! I do hope he wasn't OVER the door, though. If so, I may need to do some tweaking. LOL :D
    Geden, Merriel, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  18. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Okay, so my jaw was seriously dropped during this whole video! Absolutely stunning!!!! So much beauty from top to bottom. Well done!!!
    Geden, Merriel, Valzen and 3 others like this.
  19. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

WOW Valzen. Absolutely wonderful yet again. I am a big fan and just love your homes.

Febrith I just love your tours so much. You seem such a kind individual and I can almost see your expressions just from your reactions in your videos. BTW, I think I almost beat you on tearing up. I could just feel the kindness and the appreciation and knew how you would feel from such kind words from Valzen. Also, I think you have such a wonderful speaking voice for videography. Just ask Daemora and Ceyarrecks - for which have been so patient with me in groups adventuring and having to catch up to them because I was off screen watching all these wonderful videos that are bringing to life the works of so many talented people. Sorry Daemora and Ceyarrecks - I just can't help it sometimes.

Everyone of the videographers do such a wonderful job and I will be bold and speak for others to say Thank you very much and we appreciate all that you do for the community.

Shanette, your how to videos are awesome. I am sure many appreciate the tips and tricks you are giving along with the visual aspect of creating custom features of a home. Ceyarrecks thinks that I should do a step by step write up on different aspects of using the layout editor and Daemora feels that I should do videos similar to your videos but based on creating homes using the layout editor. I have mixed feelings about doing the videos. First, I do not have the best voice for doing videos. I can be quite soft spoken at times, my southern drawl can be difficult to understand and I often sound like a female when I talk on the phone or videos. LOL After Niboota and Oaky did a video tour of my University of Necromancy and I heard my voice in the video; I totally stopped the video for a bit and felt so embarrassed by how I sound. The Second reason I am having reservations on doing the layout editor how to videos is that I don't want to step on your toes Shanette and Jazzabelle (the Awesome) was the original person to establish that genre of videoing.

I totally stopped the video in progress because I felt the need to add a post to this thread and I MUST get back to the video. Thank you to all and please keep it up.

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul

Geden, elflover, Merriel and 5 others like this.
  20. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You're quite soft spoken, that's true but you also have a very nice, friendly pleasant voice, which would be quite amenable to videos imo. I think you'd be wonderful for the job! And don't worry about stepping on my toes, I'm certain there are people foaming at the mouth as we speak for new, updated how-to's concerning the Layout Editor. They'd be a huge success, I'm sure.

I hope you decide to make them. I wasn't sure about making them, myself, at first, but once I got started, they're actually a lot of fun. Just don't forget to include how to make the signature Vasciagio Murder-Windows. :D
    Geden, elflover, Merriel and 3 others like this.