Manaetic Behemoth strategy

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Molsen, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Molsen New Member

What is the best way to avoid or cure those watchful gazes? We get 3-4 of them sometimes after he cast the circles. It's impossible to click cure 6-7 times each on that many people in the short time you get to cure all of them. Even pots only work once with their recasts. Essentially, we have to keep trying until there are less cures to manage. Takes too many tries to even bother with him unless it is the weekly and then its almost a waste of time even then.

Are we missing something on this mob or is this just unreasonable?
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

I usually equip my cure charm (slime pod) so i have one group cure, one clicky charm cure, and i single target cure on the rest. If the group isn't full I pop an inquisitor merc to help me cure. In a pinch, the mages can help out with self cures.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

The other people in the group should be curing themselves of at least one det with pots. mages can get a second one with their pt cure.
  4. Molsen New Member

Thanks for the tips. Even with the mage helping out and trauma pots, it is still a bit overwhelming keeping up as it a few cure casts on each character with detriment to remove.

Kari - slime pod charm? Can you link please?
  5. SteveB Active Member

It is only a stack of 5 cures anyway. If you are in time you can cure 2 times and in between single cures.
  6. Kari Well-Known Member

The slime pod an old charm that i swap in for cure intensive fights, just to make my life easier. It's definitely not for full time wear, but sometimes its worth it to give up the stats for a fast cure.
    https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3316443388

There is a crafted one that can be bought on the broker that does the same thing.
    https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/4180962953

Also look at your AA and make sure you are specced for fast group cures. Most priest classes have AA to help out with casting or recast in that area.

Also if you are using the standard UI, you can just click the detriment on the persons health bar in the group window to cure, you don't need to target them and then click your hot key. That shaves off some time as well.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is also a craftable charm from KA, Tranquil Umbrite Orb that people can equip. It does a group cure.
  8. Molsen New Member

Thanks, the advice is much appreciated! :)