Malicious Threat feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

I have 500 of the things, pretty sure I'll have left over ones in my wallet like with every other currency.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Sell baubles?!?! *GASP* :p
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I dream of a day I can exchange all the useless currencies I have for something we use today......
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"A further use for them." That's the best way to solve the issue, rather than making a false scarcity for no good reason. ;)

And I love the currency trader in the City Festivals; the li'l Ratonga, I think, who will trade you x5 amount of old "useless" currency for City Tokens. Now if she'd just do it one-to-one, like the Love Notes/Candies gal at Erollisi Day or the Candy Corn Gigglegibber for NotD, you'd have something there. :)

Uwk
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can. There's a currency exchange merchant on Butcherblock Docks.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! Good heavens, where, exactly? Over by the Bank/Tinkerers? :D

Uwk
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

But if you exchange them, you won't have them anymore!
  8. JeremyOP New Member

I was really hoping to get the Ornamental Blade of the Shadowlurker for my assassin, who has the Shadow Lurker title, but the class restrictions means he can't use it. It would be great if the class restrictions on the appearance weapons were loosened up a bit.

Of course what would be even better would be an easy way to change class. Or even more awesome would be if we could have dual classes.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

You might already know this but there is a shadowlurker blade on the loyalty merchant that has no class restrictions.

Way way back when those weapons were added to a event merchant (prior to The Shadow Odyssey expansion's release) that one on the current event merchant was one of the only katana looking weapons in the entire game that brawlers could equip. That's why I'm assuming the tag is still as it is.

I'm all for them removing all restrictions for all appearance armor though. I've been wanting them to do that since pretty much 2004 because I wanted a set of that luminous plate I think it is on the city merchant for my mystic to look awesome in ;).
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

But she doesn't carry even close to all the currencies I have clogging up my currency window..lol. In fact, I don't even have one of what she wants to trade for, but I have a ton other stuff.
  11. Mophia Active Member

I had some of the currencies the festival merchant exchanges, but not enough to actually exchange them, she only takes 5 of the old for 1 of the festival, and I don't have 5 of any of them!!!!! . So not much use and old currency still taking up room, until I found the one on BBM docks, and finally I got rid of the old currencies as he would take 1's of each.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Excellent! I gotta track down that guy. ;->

Uwk
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

BBM docks? Butcher block Mountains?
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Yes. NPC is in the same tent as the tinkering trainer/merchant (Barnaby? something like that). I suggest looking into what npc trades back to you and if it's worth giving up your currency.

Link to update notes when npc was introduced.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-tuesday-may-20-2014.548395/

I'm attached to long forgotten, no longer in use currency. I welcomed the tab for currency so I could keep all the currencies out of bags, neat, and out of sight! :p
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...if you took out your weird old currencies and put them into bags before the Tab came along, how do you get them into the Currency Tab these days from the bags? :-/

Uwk
    willing to give it a shot...because yeah, the conversion currencies are kind of meh imho
  16. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Open up your currency tab and bag and then just drag and drop currencies. Only one that comes to mind that won't go there is the tinkerfest one, that's probably because it can be used for crafting (on the other hand, it goes into depots!).
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, that's an odd one...on the other hand, considering the source, what do we expect? :D

Uwk
  18. Awkk Well-Known Member

Will there ever be a way to sell the items back to a merchant and get Primordial Baubles back? Like if you use one toon to buy items for all the alts, before realizing that the items that you bought are no trade?
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That'd be nice... :-/

What would be even nicer, of course, is making the items actually be Heirloom as well; that way, we wouldn't necessarily be able to Broker them (if that's what the Powers are so worried about), but we would be able to share with OUR OWN TOONS... X-P

Uwk
    who's really, really glad the Powers made the level 70-79 Advanced crafting books (that you can ONLY get by doing the Kunark stuff on most servers) Heirloom, so you don't need to have every single last one of your alts scrambling about madly, and can get the books from their level 70s sacrificial lamb--er, representative ;->
    ...and who'd really love that inane, doesn't-stack-in-the-bank-ever Nightmarish (truer name was never used!) Ceremonial Plate Armor stuff to be Brokerable, or at least Vendor-trash...I think the only thing you can do with it is give it to an alt (who probably also has every piece already) or Destroy it; can't even "get rid of it" by putting it on an Actor or Mannequin :-/
    Rhodris, Alenna and Awkk like this.