Maldura:Palace Foray (event heroic)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Luck, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Arclite Well-Known Member

Did it last night on SP, did drop a chest.
  2. ZUES Well-Known Member

Did it last night, no chest.
  3. Rebelde Active Member

We didn't get a chest on Saturday. We got it on Sunday (fabled helm I think).

BTW, a fabled cloak or belt (without effect) for the big-pig named, when you can get them in Algorithm (from the trash!) it's a bit /sad
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

I saw people talking in general chat on Splitpaw last night or night before, that the chest is actually spawning in the fans below, they could see it but not summon it. Have not verified it myself yet though.
  5. Blambil Active Member

No loot off last mob. :(
  6. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

Happened once to me, didn't think about trying to summon. If its under the fans, did you try the /summon_chest command or just try to right click to summon?
  7. Chrol Developer

Where is everyone standing when the kill is made?
  8. ZUES Well-Known Member

We typically pull him at the top of the steps by the front door. We've killed him up on the balcony with the same result. But the barriers always go up before we can get up to the balcony so we're kinda forced to fight him below most of the time. It turned into habit to just fight him on the bottom floor. /summon_chest always comes back with "There are no chests to summon".
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Near the door to the wolves room. Also tried top of stairs too with no luck.
  10. Regolas Well-Known Member

Done it 4 times now with no chest for any. Twice since last patch.

Pulled him in a variety of places, but generally near either boar room or wolf room.

It's very disappointing, especially as I've seen someone running around with awesome loot from that guy, and I can't even get a chest!!
  11. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

We also do not chest again.

The chest is apparently in the ground outside the zone. One can not swear to this (/summon chest does not work), but we see this as a "white texture" under the central grille with gear, when you put the camera in position accordingly.

Where one stands does not matter how many positions have tried always to me the same result.

I also have a picture of the white texture, but I have this straight here on this PC.
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

We lost the chest 3 times now and the spot we are pulling him to is the bottom of the ramp that is to the LEFT of the last name at / near this location: /loc 323.05 68.71 57.31 230.38 0.00 0.00
    pull him there just in case he isn't dead before the 2nd curse is cast and they have room to run the 100 meters :p
  13. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

14. Headboss New Member

Still no chest....
  15. dymyea New Member

And nothing about it in the update notes...... I take it they don't read the forums Petition took a week to get a response which said cant give a chest and they will look into it.
  16. Chrol Developer

There was a slight modification to where Dragoon Z'Koz spawns (won't notice it by looking), which should have gone in with this morning's update, but I'm not certain that'll fix this chest issue. The problem we're experiencing internally is that none of us here in the office have been able to reproduce this. I was even on live yesterday watching groups kill him and he dropped a chest every time.

Edit...

I still haven't been able to reproduce this internally, but went ahead and changed how the treasure chest is spawned when he dies. After the next hotfix (probably not till Tuesday), his treasure chest will spawn at approximately 311, 68.71, -0.95, just off the grated area, regardless of where he's killed.
  17. Arieva Well-Known Member

Killed it on 12/4: No chest. No one was standing on grated fan area of floor..all were on blue area of zone on bottom level. I have NEVER seen a chest drop from this zone after running probably 4x through total since xpac launch. Starting to wonder if its me? :p
  18. Deezy New Member

Still no chest drop in either run today. Made sure the boss didn't have his buff, on one out of the 2 runs one group member did have the curse though.

Having said that though, figured out how to not die on the boss. Fun fight :) Now just need loot to drop!
  19. Regolas Well-Known Member

No idea how you haven't managed to reproduce it. I still haven't managed to get a chest, about 8-10 runs now. Would be more if I was guaranteed a chest!
  20. Zythus Active Member

no chest twice in a row for us :(