Maldura:Palace Foray (event heroic)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Luck, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Luck Member

Final mob, Dragoon, did not drop a box. Just wondering if this occurred for others. Would imagine it should...
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Killed it 3x yesterday and had a box every time, so was working for me.

This was on EU pre-patch though. Not done since patch.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Re-Run zone again today, no chest.
  4. Agarth Member

Same, dragoon killed, no chest :(
  5. Luck Member

Ran again today....and no chest. :( Not on the rotation until it's fixed....
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

No chest for us as well, as much as your subscribers like your game, we still want loot!
  7. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Just ran the zone (10pm CST) and no chest.
  8. Zythus Active Member

i think i was in the same group (Zivio) with you, i can confirm this was the case, no chest
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It's hit and miss, we ran once, no chest, we ran like 2 hours later and got one.
    Still not happy we lost out on drops, I do hope they fix this.
  10. Chrol Developer

It appears this can happen if he casts Sacrifice of Pain when he's under 5% health, as that spell takes 5% of his health for increased melee damage for a few seconds. He's killing himself and stealing your loot! We have a fix in but until then, keep track of that spell. It's cast once a minute after the initial cast.
  11. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

The last boss in Stygian Treshold (Heroic) was doing the same for some reason. at 5% he died and no loot appeared.
    ZUES likes this.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

What Kaaria said above ^

He died today and dropped no loot. If it helps at all, he had the ghostly kobolds attacking him so was lacking his full DR buff.
  13. Jess New Member

Same. No chest for us in Stygian Threshold or Palace EH. Sad faces all around.
  14. Tabri Well-Known Member

The mbbs are casting verdict on themselves thats funny.
  15. dymyea New Member

Ran it 3 times since expansion, no chest every time out of the rotation until patched. Sad i really liked that one. the 24th was the last time we ran it.
  16. Deezy New Member

If this was supposed to be fixed in yesterday's patch, it is still broken. Have run it numerous times now and never see a chest from Dragoon Z'Koz.

Also, I'm out of ideas as how I'm supposed to deal with his one massive hit. I have tried all my temps (Zerker) and Gut Roar has blocked it once, but has failed every other time. At the moment we're just having to take the tank death every time and rez me fast. Are we missing something? It's not blockable, or interruptable.
  17. Regolas Well-Known Member

yep still broken, just did it, no chest
  18. Stach Well-Known Member

Just happened to me and my group. Not worth even doing this mob, and I agree with Deezy the randomness of the blocking on this is just crazy. One time it blocks next time it doesn't fun zone, just need to fix this mob and get us our chest that is missing
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Is there an actual way to get this mob to drop loot? Even killing him when he doesnt have the buff hasn't worked at all for us.
  20. Stach Well-Known Member

happened again, really only worth doing the first two mobs in the zone. and I want my chest.