Maldura for Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Tajar, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Tajar Well-Known Member

I am stuck on getting the oil from Maldura District of Ash. I've been running the instance all week and it's bloody ridiculous. While I don't expect my stuff to drop first time every time, it doesn't need to be as rare as rocking horse crap either!

Anyone else had trouble getting this?
  2. kurghan Active Member

Been trying for this for a few weeks now, a couple of guildies have been trying to help me but we've cleared it about a half dozen times and still no drop.
    I am leaving it for a while and trying to get my wizard epic instead.
  3. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

I needed to run the event dungeon in that addon for nearly 50 times to get the ranger epic 2 item to drop... nearly lost all hope but finally got it.
  4. Breta Well-Known Member

These are drop rates are ridiculous. It took me 25 runs to get update from Ssraeshza Temple: Inner Sanctum. What a waste of time.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Tajar Well-Known Member

Finally got it! Must be punishment for having it relatively easy on drop rates for previous epics >.<
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

I must just be really lucky. I've done 3 epics and have gotten every update on the first drop except damn Sanguine fountains...
  7. Tajar Well-Known Member

Yeah this is my fourth epic too, I was lucky with drops for the most part on those, but this fighter one is a nightmare lol