Making rune of championship V recipe an heirloom instead of no trade.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by d0ch0lliday131, Mar 23, 2018.

1. d0ch0lliday131 New Member

I do have a small complaint to voice. The rune of championship V recipe. Why could they not make it an heirloom? Why did they do it no trade? I mean it's useless going through the hoops you have to jump through to get it if you can't make one for your other toons. If I'm not mistaken, you can even consign it to someone else if it's heirloom and lore. Who do we have to go to about this or should we start a petition? Cause I've been conversing with many other players and I'm not the only one with this complaint. Any Other thoughts?
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

even though the adornments are no-trade, even if you have not done the timeline, if you have the materials, you can always have the recipe commissioned by someone who does have them done. just make sure the rune is being made on the toon you want it to be on. ;)
  3. Cormen New Member

Reviving this old thread as I have the same issue and found this before posting it again. I am also requesting that the runes be made Heirloom. As much as the latest expansion (and recent updates) are putting such emphasis on account-wide rewards, it makes sense to do so.

Also, the recipes themselves are already Heirloom. Why would there be Heirloom recipes that make no-trade items?
    Rosyposy and Mermut like this.
  4. Cormen New Member

Correction. The recipes are not Heirloom, but they are NOT no-trade.