make my own crafting statons ? Can't find were I asked before.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Good, and I got them all placed. Thank you very much !
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, okay. Currently I'm sort of muddling through my recipes. I'll wait on rush orders.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I forgot to put them in your other house. Sorry I had to leave so fast. my battery doesn't last long for sure. Sundays are the worst days for me to play
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

No need to, it was just a second suggestion. I was able to fit them into the middle bungalow/cabin. I kept you as Friend access.

I may or may not be online on Monday.

I can't get my cell phone to log me in to these forums so I use my desktop. My tablet is likely too ancient, its linux based, to let me me in here either.

edit.

Sorry, my mind wandered off there. I tried chasing it but it got away.

The Refuge Refound, probably misremembering the name of it, out in the Sundered Seas, quest is trying to drive me nuts, if I'm not already a bit of a Silly Person[tm].
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Oh I meant when I decorated your house a few months ago, I forgot to put clip boards in. I stuck them on the wall today in the rum runners and a mailbox
    Lateana, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Soara2 you are so nice :D
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

:D
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gracias ! Danke ! Thanks !
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Soara2 Well-Known Member

l

Since I am usually ftp, I don't buy gear so I can spare it unlike most that have to buy gear every year. They usually have restrictions on it though. I just run around in hc on alts and mc on the mains and whatever else I can get. I don't group but I haven't been playing much lately. Omg I just got hired for a job making what I did before my layoff so March will be getting Internet again and subscription to do the summer quests. Woop hoo. Probably tmi