make my own crafting statons ? Can't find were I asked before.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I know a set was made for me. So, what recipe and what skill ? Or recipe book ?

While I thank you if you made stuff and mailed it to me, I dream of living in a corridor where I made all the crafting stations and other goodies by my toon's little self.

Thanks.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You need to buy them from TS faction merchant or city faction merchant.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The ones on City Merchant all say 'no-trade' so someone couldn't have mailed them to my toon.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

If you are referring to temporary crafting stations, tinkerers can make them; you can also put AAs in the ability to Summon Crafting Stations on the TS Prestige page.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah, there's those, that might be what you were thinking about. There's also some special stations from red collections (lavastorm, Thalumbra) and the Frostfell ones, but they're all no-trade or heirloom I think.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was getting crafting stations and depots mixed up in my memory.

The Elaborate crafting stations my toon has are no-trade, no-transmute, and no-salvage. So the person who furnished/designed the 4 rooms for me placed them there. They didn't arrive via in game mail.

It was the depots that arrived via in game mail.

edit:

Leapord is the character that fixed it all up.
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Depots are tinkerer {nod} The permanent crafting stations are no-trade. Portable (charged) crafting equipment that you can use out in the wild will be tinkered as well.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I saw some tinkered crafting stations in broker, which probably helped me be confused.

So I'll keep tinkering. I have 2 or 3 adv level 110 characters, by up from previous expac. I think some of those has status points which I can use to get Elaborates via quests I haven't done yet.

I have enough sp on several characters I can get the simple stations.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The simple stations are of no use, except the workbench as they only go to the first bar of the grafting process and not to pristine quality.
    Workbench can have a use for faster crafting in tinkering/adorning as you can get skill ups from the first progression bar (you lose some of the returned mats and all, but it can be of use depending on how you want to skill up)
  10. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I use the simple forge, simple woodworking, and simple loom for doing my daily apprentice runs to get the potions.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. chattie Well-Known Member

you can also buy them in Maldura if you've done the crafting quests there..they are very nice ones too lol
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Level 100 for there, some of it instances and advanced solo... I think I'll need to get infused gear, maybe better adorns before I go there. But thanks for the info.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Gero, I bought them with status. It takes almost 500 k status for each station. There are 7 normal ones. If you get the cheap ones, they don't actually make the items. The ones you DON'T want are the simple ones. The guide quests that give a lot of status are good to do at least level 100. If you need more, I can get them on Leapord.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I got a set of stations, a guild door and 15 clip boards on her in case you need
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thank you muchly.

One possible location Skyfire server, Rum Runners owner Ahobop. I have depots there.

Not sure where I would put them on there. The three huts are crowded.

Another place would be Skyfire server, Mistmoore estates, owner Uthesthan and I could move the depots over there.

Are the clipboards access to the broker ? I have some ... somewhere, but I rarely use them.

Or did you mean something else ?

Thank you very much.

If you want to put them on Rum Runners, I'll have to move some items out of one of the cabins out on the water.

Back in a few minutes, have to take care of some items around the house.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm back. I'll keep this web page open.

Going to see if I can make room on Rum Runners.

Actually, I could get via loyalty tokens another place. I have 57 on that account.

Just post where to meet and I'll go there.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The middle cabin over the water in Skyfire, Rum Runners, Apubop's prestige has fewer items than I thought.

One end is now completely free of furniture. Its the one with the large lobster looking plushie at one end.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm logged in as Aphubop for a while as I do a quest out in Steamfont. Just send me a /tell and I'll come back to Rum Runners.
  19. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Clip boards are what you click on to do the rush or work orders you get the quests from the NPC s.
    I have to place the stuff. Give me trustee access and tell me what house and name of owner. I have to get to a place with Internet
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I don't know if your character is good or evil. If you could give me access, that would be great
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.