Make lvl 5 orange adorns heirloom

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by semisus, Aug 12, 2018.

1. semisus Does not play this game

Hello with the new lvl 6 runes that uses the same materials as lvl 5 ones can you make the lvl 5 heirloom ( perhaps lvl 4 as well ) i think it would be nice as they uses the same mats and honestly are either time consuming or really expensive to get
    Cant even put em on merc gear
    Feels like a shame to have these lvl 5 sitting in our bags with no use
    Blazen likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

I don't mind them becoming attuned so we can't pass them to alts.. but I'd like them to be heirloom when crafted..
    It's annoying not to be able to even make them for our own alts.
    Blazen, Zeddicious and Xianthia like this.
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

They're not even heirloom on the "Free Trade" server...
  4. Nesara New Member

I have a suggestion for the now obsolete level 5 orange runes. It is beyond discouraging for those of us who have spent the last 9 months working to get those for our toons to now have a better version that requires the same massive number of infusions and ridiculously rare essence of magic. Wasn't expecting them to stay bis forever, but considering the recipe is locked behind the crafting mount I think we all expected them to not be replaced until the next expac. These runes should have been heirloom from the beginning and that should be rectified, but I really think the devs need to do more on this issue. I think we should be able to trade in our old lv 5 runes to a npc in cov in exchange for half of the mats we used to craft them (or say give us a choice of 100 infusions or 1 essence of magic). It would still take some work to upgrade to the new rune, but I wouldn't feel so cheated like i do now. Really, what they should have done instead of introducing any new orange runes at this point in the year was to just give us the distillation recipes and made it easier for newer/returning players to get the runes. Somehow it seems like they always manage to land on the decision that ticks the most people off possible.
    Blazen and Meneltel like this.