Major AA Glitch

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aceta, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Aceta New Member

I've discovered a way to obtain near unlimited AAs. I put in a ticket with the details, and would like to refrain from posting the details on how to actually use this glitch in a public forum if possible. I discovered it on accident while leveling an Alt.

I can gather screenshots if needed, but would need a dev to confirm whether I should post the exploit here or if they can access the ticket to get the details.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

If you think you've found some glitch/exploit, don't post the actual information on forums (or public channels). Contact a dev through a pm, either here or on discord.

Are you sure you aren't just seeing that you can pre-assign all 350 aa's before you earn them? That's been in a long time and it's easy to miss since new characters are made with pre-assigned builds already. I can make a new character and assign all 350 points immediately.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  3. Aceta New Member

I'm certain this is an exploit. My alt character has multiple AAs at ranks well above their maximum. I'll attempt to contact them through PM. Is there somewhere I can find the discord information you're referencing?
  4. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

5. Aceta New Member

Looks that way--thanks!

I'll try connecting tonight after work to communicate the exploit directly.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

/bug is also a good way to report this, or with direct contact through a dev. Thanks!