Maj'Dul down?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by AOE1, May 17, 2020.

1. AOE1 Well-Known Member

poof ??
  2. Twizle Member

yes its down again! wonder whats up this has been 2 days in a row
  3. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Could feel this one coming. Sure could.
  4. Leasha Member

Yup, I predicted that 3 hours ago when there were login issues and higher lag. The only thing that surprised me was how long it took to crash.
  5. Agusto New Member

Maj'dul is now the poster child for performance issues, can't stay active for more than 24 hours.
  6. Cormaic New Member

Unbelievable.....
  7. Laaw Well-Known Member

it could be due to over population, wouldn't that be a shock lol
  8. AOE1 Well-Known Member

roflmao
  9. PurpleChicken Active Member

10. annoyed611 New Member

yeppers, down again. I had a feeling because I got the broker message that "you have a transaction in progress. please try again" twice.
    same time yesterday. makes for the excuse to go to Walmart now :)
  11. Agusto New Member

I wonder why it is, I've yet to see servers like Skyfire, or refuge or TLS or even the new Riverdale server never go down, but Maj'dul this is like the 5th time in as many weeks and it stays down for at least an hour or more.
  12. Serpico New Member

The smart money says they know what the problem is but don't want to do what it takes to fix it because of $$$
  13. Bhayar Well-Known Member

At 71, I have a reason to have "performance issues." This server does not. Failing twice in a row for two days now, sorry DPG, it's time to take a serious look at where you're headed.
    Breanna and AOE1 like this.
  14. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Skyfire crashed at least once today.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

With the increasing lag and number of server crashes it feels like they're downgrading either the number and/or quality of their servers and/or connectivity :confused:
    Breanna and Bhayar like this.
  16. Tocino the Troubadour Active Member

There's never a good day or time for a server to go down, but Sunday afternoon? Awful. These are my last few hours of weekend freedom to play. I guess it's time to go fire up the grill.
    Agusto likes this.
  17. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I think so also. WE know there is a fiancé issue. They let too many of their developers go and that hurt the game and it showed in this last xpac. Sony took all they could from the game and they sold out. Next owner took all they could from the game and they sold out. Same pattern all over again. And every time we get less and less of what we pay more and more for.
  18. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Lol, I don't think it's a fiance issue, more like finance, haha. That said, at some point, people will just look elsewhere for a game to play that doesn't crash repeatedly and continues to want you to pay top dollar to do so. Regardless of history, at some point, everyone reaches a breaking point and I think a large chunk of this player base are reaching theirs. You can put up with a lot of crap, but eventually, when even logging in gets problematic, it's time to cut your losses.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  19. Agusto New Member

Truth has never been spoken more clearly, "It is written, so it shall come to pass".
  20. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I am about there. And I am honestly looking. Just haven't found it yet.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  21. Agusto New Member

Are any of my BloodLust brothers and sisters here btw? Just curious to see who was online.