MAJ'DUL Deco-Raid (2021 Remaining Schedule)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Llieam, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Llieam Well-Known Member

Here is our Deco-Raid schedule for the back half of 2021.

ALL TIMES 5PM PST - MEET ON MARA DOCKS

Saturday July 24th - Hosted by Warehouse
    Saturday September 25th Hosted by Maryjanepeach

The events will be advertised 1 week prior to the deco-raids. I will be making lists for homes that wish to be shown by the owners for the night in question.

Also, if you show a home you will be receiving an award a few days after for your hard work on your house!!
    To qualify for this award, please show a house that has not been shown in the past deco-raids(At least, the last year or so.) The house does not need to be a new publish, so look at your back catalogue for something to share with us! I do not want this to be a rush to publish a house just for deco-raid so just have fun!!

Wares
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Aabari Active Member

Didnt we just have one in May on the 25th for MD and June 25th is a friday this announcement for one in June made me wonder I thought they were bi-monthly not that im complaining though id love have them monthly
  3. Llieam Well-Known Member

Yes, usually are bi-monthly. But, during holidays its never good in game or IRL. So decided that we will have two back to back months, then the final deco-raid will be in September.

So, overall January-March-May-June-July-September seemed the best months so we can get our 6 per year =)

Wares
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh goody. . . MajDul! Well if I dont get Nikoda's house done by the 25th. . . it should def be finished by July 31. . . I will let you know!
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hey Ware . . can I ask a favor? Can I be first in the lineup tomorrow? Being that it starts at 5 . . thats right around our dinner time. (I thought they usually started at 2 or 3). Anyway daughter is coming over and they are doing Burgers for us so I dont have to cook but I would akso like to visit with her too since I don't get to see her everyday now. My place is small so it wont take alot of time to go through. after that I can join them for a few rounds of "Red Dragon Inn" or "Rising Sun"
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Llieam Well-Known Member

/Bump Had to adjust this months deco-raid. Please take note, and I also put in who is hosting our July and September raids.

Thanks,
    Wares
  7. Fizzles Inapinch New Member

crud I will be out of town so I'll miss this one. but feel free to visit Fizzels Wild Kingdom just don't feed the animals
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Did we not gather at the docks forst vause I was there at like 4:45 and you all had already been through . . . 1 or 2 houses already . . what was up with that?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Llieam Well-Known Member

No, we started the raid and gathered at the Mara docks normally. You were in the raid when we started at about 5:10pm PST. I did notice you were in your house for the first few houses of the raid, and we announced the homes we went into via raid chat, and voice chat. I assumed you had to go afk for some reason as you were not responsive to a tell or two I sent to you when we started to tour homes. Maybe you had your time zone for the start incorrect?

Wares
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Question: Are Antonia Bayle and Skyfire Decoraids still happening?
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Ive seen an AB one here n there but nothing on SF atm. I was trying to fit it in to do it but life has been up and down with my time to play.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you. I will update the resources page to show this. Hopefully you will have more time to play soon!