Maj'Dul by Gracee - Maj'Dul {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul by Gracee
    Maj'Dul Server
    Leaderboards : Hall of Fame
    Owner : Pyxey
    Decorator : Gracee
    Videographer : Shanette

Yachiru-san and Wizzam like this.
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

The colors and decoration of the walls are just perfect for the Maj'Dul home . The views are to die for and sure lend themselves to the overall effect of quiet elegance . As always Gracee,s creative details and clever furniture designs abound everywhere you look here. All in all this is another classic Gracee triumph . I love her work
    Spextasy likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow that place was a knockout:) I loved the outside the box thinking when it came to where to put the home and then just making it what she wanted it to be instead of just accepting what came with it. Lovely colours and designs in there too.
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Wizzam Well-Known Member

We were all so lucky to have her show us around this home during one of your decoraids! Gracee's eye for detail is incredible and she's really mastered it. I love how she uses so many different items to make things, such as that floor. (Which if I remember correctly, was the backside of a painting.) I absolutely love Gracee's work and can't wait for her next project!
    Yachiru-san and Spextasy like this.
  5. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Gracee's homes are a masterpiece! I'm so going to this home! Wonderful video Shan! :)
    Spextasy likes this.