Maj Dul server down Again

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Thand, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

Same time every night
  2. SilversCross New Member

OMG REALLY!!! again
  3. Nychola323 New Member

#thisisgettingreallyold
    Bamadin likes this.
  4. Bamadin New Member

#newhamsters
    Anniejo and Rhodris like this.
  5. Thand Well-Known Member

i wonder if it is a Daniel of service attack since it is the same time very night
    Anniejo likes this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Didn't know Daniel was working...at any rate, this is getting very old, very fast.
  7. Thand Well-Known Member

yah always Daniel the head hamsters fault
    Anniejo and Rhodris like this.
  8. Probe One Member

9. Probe One Member

Discord, now.
    [IMG]
    Gninja
    its being looked into and progress being made

[IMG]
    Gninja
    it sometimes takes more than 1 event to track things down. We don't want servers down just as much as you guys
    Anniejo likes this.
  10. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where the fault lies, but 3 days in a row, at the same time merits some announcement by DBG what the heck is going on. I'd suspect DOS except for the fact it seems to be impacting Maj'dul primarily. It's ludicrous at this point this is ongoing problem with zero information.
    And the recent Discord statement doesn't say much to elaborate at this point. One event? This is three days in a row folks.
    Anniejo likes this.
  11. Tralelia Member

When can we expect to be able to play on the Maj'dul server longer than 1 hour. Last 3 nights we have been booted and locked
    ConcealFate and Anniejo like this.
  12. Ely Rose New Member

Any update on why servers are going down nightly?
    I'm with Tralelia - Any update? When can we expect it to come back up? Why is this happening three nights in a row?
    Please tell us something. I know it seems trivial, but I only get to play for an hour or two after my kids go to sleep, and that's when these downs keep happening.
    Please Help!
    Anniejo likes this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Yes.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...server-outages-7-13-2018.585866/#post-6514015
  14. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We've identified an issue that may be causing this and are working towards a resolution. In the meantime, servers are being closely monitored.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  15. Bhayar Well-Known Member

According to Roxxy, there's a server restart tomorrow at 8:00 am PST. I guess my question is, if they're already fubared now, why not just restart now rather than wait for tomorrow, haha. Feel like I'm watching Jurassic Park--does Dennis Nedry work there, haha.
    Anniejo and Mermut like this.
  16. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, Roxx. I guess my question is, and I'm sure everyone else would like to know, Majdul is down and even if you try to log in, you have no characters to select from. What exactly are you guys "monitoring?"
    Anniejo and Mermut like this.
  17. Risxsoul Member

Hey! Maybe they are feeding the hamsters all at the same time! Hmmm its a Management issue...scheduling?