Mage Resists + DPS

Discussion in 'General Mage Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-AolisFineheart, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-AolisFineheart Guest

Ok. Might call me a noob or whatever. But ever since the "BG fix" nerf to Mage's.. I PVP'd a little bit and whatnot, went back to my PVE server and have noticed an insane amount of resists and my dps zw drop quite a bit.. Same setup.. same gear and everything...
    Anyone else notice anything along these lines? 4 Other sorc buddies on my server have said the same thing. . .
  2. ARCHIVED-mirage06 Guest

The resists in heroic zones are dumb, I was wondering wtf was wrong, guess that was that update.
    Thanks for making stuff less enjoyable, ftw :p

As an example, the blues and whites in library felt as if they were orange.
  3. ARCHIVED-RottyNZ Guest

myself and some other caster I play with are finding the resists in T9 just ridiculous now. Certainly taking the enjoyment out of playing. Hopefully something will change or I can't seee myself continuing longterm.
  4. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Resists have always been lame. The instant something becomes yellow or higher it seems to gain a massive amount of resists, almost regardless of how much disruption you have or what rank your spells are.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ferunnia Guest

Not sure what the problem is. at only 530 base disruption and using master spells i sit at around 93-99% hit rates on the new mobs...that are orange con...on hard mode...

Edit: Am referring to Guk Spire, btw.
  6. ARCHIVED-KinMorbidreamer Guest

What makes me rage is having to adorn everything with +cast skill instead of INT or cast speed or whathaveyou, just to see slightly improved resist rates.
    The end mob in OV resists like crazy and my necro is packing around 570 disruption and master spells and thats just one example.